- 4 min ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 1 hr ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS Launching In India On June 17: Will Rival The BMW X7
- News Fake: NSA Doval has written no such letter on the Indo-China standoff
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget: Her Top Five Western Fashion Looks That Wowed Us
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Technology BSNL Offering Four 4 Months Free Services To Its Broadband Customers: How To Avail
- Movies Rishi Kapoor's One Month Death Anniversary: Neetu Kapoor Pens Heartfelt Poem; Riddhima Pays Tribute
- Sports Cricket West Indies effects 50% cut in salaries, cricket funding
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Jaguar Land Rover has just equipped the Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV with a 2.0-litre petrol engine. This engine, available on the S, SE, and HSE trims of the Range Rover Sport, makes use of a twin-scroll turbocharger to produce 296.26bhp of power and 400 Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mate to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, "The success of the Range Rover Sport has been integral in driving demand for the Land Rover portfolio in India. The Model Year 2019 2.0 l petrol derivative should further increase the aspirational value of the flagship model at an attractive and exciting price."
Outside of the new engine that if featured on the Land Rover Range Rover Sport, there are no changes to the vehicle. The vehicle still features horizontally-placed headlamps with LED DRLs, and an all black front grille. The sides of the car feature a character line extending from the bonnet all the way to the rear of the SUV. The rear of the vehicle features wrap-around LED tail lights. Other design bits at the rear include a sculpted bumper with twin exhaust tips.
The Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV features a panoramic sun-roof, a three-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch interactive driver display system, a head-up display (HUD), and Jaguar Land Rover's Touch Pro Duo infotainment system.
Outside of the new 2.0-litre petrol engine, the Range Rover Sport is also offered with a 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine that produces 254.79bhp of power and 600 Nm of torque. This engine too is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The new model gets a starting price of ₹ 86.71 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The New Engine Featured On The Land Rover Range Rover Sport
296.26 is a lot of break horse power to have, especially from a 2.0-litre petrol engine. The Ranger Rover Sport no doubt is a beautiful SUV to have in one's stable. We wonder what JLR will do next.