- 14 min ago suzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 21 min ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- 1 hr ago Mercedes Launches 5G Network For Auto Production — Streamlining At The Speed Of Light
- 1 hr ago Harley Partners With Zhejiang Qianjiang For Small Capacity Motorcycles
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- News Setback for Chandrababu Naidu as 4 TDP Rajya Sabha MPs set to join BJP
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Sports Yuzvendra Chahal's super cute snapchat video with MS Dhoni's daughter Ziva Dhoni - Watch
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt And Ranbir Kapoor Made A Colour-coordinated Entry At The Airport
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jaguar Land Rover has just equipped the Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV with a 2.0-litre petrol engine. This engine, available on the S, SE, and HSE trims of the Range Rover Sport, makes use of a twin-scroll turbocharger to produce 296.26bhp of power and 400 Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mate to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, "The success of the Range Rover Sport has been integral in driving demand for the Land Rover portfolio in India. The Model Year 2019 2.0 l petrol derivative should further increase the aspirational value of the flagship model at an attractive and exciting price."
Outside of the new engine that if featured on the Land Rover Range Rover Sport, there are no changes to the vehicle. The vehicle still features horizontally-placed headlamps with LED DRLs, and an all black front grille. The sides of the car feature a character line extending from the bonnet all the way to the rear of the SUV. The rear of the vehicle features wrap-around LED tail lights. Other design bits at the rear include a sculpted bumper with twin exhaust tips.
The Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV features a panoramic sun-roof, a three-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch interactive driver display system, a head-up display (HUD), and Jaguar Land Rover's Touch Pro Duo infotainment system.
Outside of the new 2.0-litre petrol engine, the Range Rover Sport is also offered with a 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine that produces 254.79bhp of power and 600 Nm of torque. This engine too is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The new model gets a starting price of ₹ 86.71 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The New Engine Featured On The Land Rover Range Rover Sport
296.26 is a lot of break horse power to have, especially from a 2.0-litre petrol engine. The Ranger Rover Sport no doubt is a beautiful SUV to have in one's stable. We wonder what JLR will do next.