- 11 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 13 hrs ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Highlights: Brand's First Electric Scooter To Rival The Ather 450
- 15 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai Tucson Facelift BS6 Model Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
- News Republic Day 2020 LIVE: India all set to celebrate country’s diversity
- Technology Best Budget PopUp Camera Smartphones In India
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Lifestyle Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Porsche has launched the Cayenne Coupe in the Indian market. The new Porsche Cayenne Coupe is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.31 Crore for the base variant, while the top-spec model is priced at Rs 1.97 Crore. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The Coupe version is based on the standard Cayenne SUV in the Indian market. However, the new Cayenne Coupe now comes with a sharp tapering roofline at the rear. This tapering roofline has also made Porsche update the rear design of the SUV slightly.
The new Porsche Cayenne Coupe is imported into the Indian market via a CBU (Completely Built Unit). The SUV is identical to the European-spec model. This includes a number of design elements, features and equipment being carried forward. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe now comes with an adaptive rear spoiler, a panoramic sunroof, individual seats at the rear and a host of other changes.
In terms of exterior, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe now comes with a slimmer A-pillar upfront as the roof has been lowered by 20mm. The rear profile of the SUV has been completely redesigned; this includes the rear doors, rear boot lid and roof spoiler. The rear profile is wider on the Cayenne Coupe by 18mm compared to the standard; compared to the standard.
Porsche has also added the Cayenne Coupe with a new adaptive rear spoiler; part of the brand's PAA (Porsche Active Aerodynamics). This rear spoiler extends by 135mm at speed of above 90km/h.
The German car brand will also be offering the newly-launched Cayenne Coupe with a Carbon-Fibre package. This offers carbon-fibre components on various parts of the SUV, including the roof, carbon-fibre and Alcantara accents on the seats and a host of other elements. There is also a sports package, which comes with lightweight 22-inch GT design wheels.
Inside, the cabin on the Porsche Cayenne Coupe is identical to the standard SUV. This includes a large digital infotainment system on the central console, fully-digital instrument cluster, premium leather and soft-touch materials on the dash and a host of other luxury features.
Porsche has, however, lowered the rear seats on the Cayenne Coupe by 30mm. This has been done in order to improve the overall legroom and headroom for the rear seat passengers. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe now comes with 625-litre of boot space, extendable up to 1,540-litres when the rear seats are folded down.
The new Porsche Cayenne Coupe is powered by two petrol engine options: V6 and a V8. This comes in the form of a 3.0-litre V6 producing 335bhp and 450Nm of peak torque.
The top-spec variant, however, comes with a larger 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 producing 542bhp and 770Nm of peak torque; reaching a top speed of 286km/h. Both engines are mated to a standard automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts On The Porsche Cayenne Coupe India Launch
The Porsche Cayenne Coupe has been finally introduced in the Indian market. The Cayenne Coupe will be positioned above the standard SUV in the brand's product portfolio in the Indian market. It will rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe, BMW X6 and the Lamborghini Urus.