- 14 hrs ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 18 hrs ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- 21 hrs ago Adani Group May Foray Into EV Business In India: Trademark Registered
- 1 day ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- News President, PM Modi pay tributes to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on his birth anniversary
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2021-22: Telugu Titans vs Bengaluru Bulls Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Tips
- Movies How I Met Your Father Season 1 Review: Hilary Duff's Show Plays On Nostalgia But Lacks Original's Charm
- Technology Realme 9i Vs Realme 8i: Is The Precursor Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle Active Covid-19 Cases Highest In 237 Days
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Finance This Large Cap Company To Consider Interim Dividend Payment
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Anand Mahindra, Chairman, Mahindra Group, recently took to Twitter to post photos and videos of His Holiness Pope Francis travelling in his company car. He tweeted out photos and a video, showcasing the Pope traveling at the back of a Mahindra KUV100 in Mozambique, Africa.