- 11 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS-VI Engine Details Leaked: India Launch Expected Soon
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Collaborates With Five Startups Under Mobility & Automobile Innovation Lab program
- 13 hrs ago Toyota Vellfire MPV Bookings Open Unofficially: Launch Expected In The Coming Weeks
- 13 hrs ago Arunachal Pradesh CM Seen Riding Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 In Video: Here’s Why
- News Ayodhya Case: When a CJI and four future CJIs were set to hear the dispute
- Movies Namma Veettu Pillai Box Verdict: Sivakarthikeyan Starrer Is A Towering Success!
- Technology Reliance Digital Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Apple iPhones
- Sports World Cup Qualifiers: India, Bangladesh play out draw
- Lifestyle World Spine Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Tata Motors is at a much better position right now than they have ever been. Its cars feel premium and most of its cars are selling well. The Tata Tiago, Tigor and Nexon are the best-selling Tata models right now and all three models are due for a mid-life facelift soon.
Now though, reports state that Tata Motors is already working on the new-generation models of the Tiago, Tigor and Nexon. The next-generation of all three brands will be based on the new ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) platform.
The ALFA Platform is Tata Motors' latest architecture and it is upon this platform that the upcoming Tata Altroz is built. The Tata Altroz is a premium hatchback that is expected to be launched soon. It started off as the Tata 45X concept at the 2018 Indian Auto Expo and the final production model recently made its global debut at the 2019 Geneva International Motor Show.
According to Tata, the ALFA architecture has the ability to evolve into a range of modern, youthful and agile vehicles in a short development cycle. So what Tata Motors basically did with that statement was, hint at several models being based on the ALFA platform.
Tata Motors' manufacturing plant at Sanand, Gujarat will produce the Altroz premium hatchback and hence will also become the base for production of the ALFA-based models in the future.
Thoughts On Next-Gen Tata Products Based On ALFA Platform
Tata Motors is on a product offensive and would indirectly result in the development of new platforms. The recently launched Tata Harrier, for example is based on the OMEGA platform and Large vehicles from Tata in the future including the upcoming Buzzard would be built on the same platform.
The ALFA platform is the latest addition, and would underpin all small-to-medium sized Tata vehicles.