- 3 min ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 53 min ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 1 hr ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- 2 hrs ago Honda Activa 125 BS6 Models Recalled: Company To Replace Cooling Fan Cover And Oil Gauge
- Finance You Will Soon Be Able To Buy Mutual Funds Directly From Exchanges
- Technology Lenovo Legion Gaming Phone Teased; Tipped To Pack Super Fast Charging
- Movies Watch: John Oliver's Critical Report On Narendra Modi's Presidential Tenure Is Unmissable
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020: India hold nerve to beat New Zealand, enter semifinals
- News Sonia Gandhi-led Congress delegation meets Kovind over Delhi violence
- Lifestyle Taapsee Pannu And Other Divas Flaunt Stylish Outfits At The Thappad Screening Event
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Skoda India will be launching the new 2020 Superb facelift sedan and the Kodiaq SUV in the Indian market, starting early next year. The new Skoda Superb facelift is said to go on sale in May 2020, while the new Kodiaq SUV will be introduced at a slightly later stage.
The launch timelines of the two new updated models from the brand were confirmed through a social media post by Zac Hollis, Director, Sales & Marketing, Skoda India. According to the Twitter Post, Zac Hollis replied to a question posted, which confirmed the timeline of the launch.
The new Skoda Superb has been spied testing in the Indian market. The new (2020) model comes with a number of subtle updates to both its design and features. The new Superb sedan now comes with a sleeker-looking Matrix LED headlamps, with integrated LED DRLs and dynamic turn indicators.
Skoda has also given the new Superb a slightly large signature grille, while also updating the front bumpers and fog lamps. This gives the sedan a wider stance, along with a sporty appeal as well.
The sides of the sedan come with the same clean and simple design, with minimal styling elements; apart from the character and shoulder lines. The rear profile now features newly designed LED taillights, connected together by a thin chrome strip, running along the width.
The new Skoda Superb also comes with the brand's latest logo placement — with ‘SKODA' lettering on the boot, seen on all new cars since its introduction on the Scala.
Inside, the new Skoda Superb will also receive a host of updates to the design of its dashboard and overall cabin layout. The new Skoda Superb will also receive a host of new features and safety equipment as well. This includes predictive cruise control, predictive pedestrian protection, emergency assist, brake assist and a host of others.
The new Skoda Superb, once introduced in India will be offered with a new BS-VI compliant petrol engine, including two units: 1.5-litre and 2.0-litre variants. Skoda could also introduce a mild-hybrid system with petrol engines as well.
In terms of diesel engines, the new Skoda Superb will come with 1.6-litre and 2.0-litre units. All engines (petrol and diesel) will come with the option of either a six-speed manual or seven-speed DSG automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The New (2020) Skoda Superb BS-VI Facelift India Launch
The Skoda Superb is a popular offering in the Indian premium sedan segment. The sedan is known to offer a host of features, equipment, plenty of space in the cabin and strong performance as well. The 2020 Skoda Superb will replace the current model, which is expected to be discontinued by March next year.