- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 19 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 20 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 22 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Tamil Nadu polls 2021: DMK strikes seat-sharing deal with Congress, gives 25 seats, Kanyakumari LS seat
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Upul Tharanga outshines Brian Lara in Sri Lanka Legends' win over WI Legends
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Skoda India will be launching the new 2020 Superb facelift sedan and the Kodiaq SUV in the Indian market, starting early next year. The new Skoda Superb facelift is said to go on sale in May 2020, while the new Kodiaq SUV will be introduced at a slightly later stage.
The launch timelines of the two new updated models from the brand were confirmed through a social media post by Zac Hollis, Director, Sales & Marketing, Skoda India. According to the Twitter Post, Zac Hollis replied to a question posted, which confirmed the timeline of the launch.
The new Skoda Superb has been spied testing in the Indian market. The new (2020) model comes with a number of subtle updates to both its design and features. The new Superb sedan now comes with a sleeker-looking Matrix LED headlamps, with integrated LED DRLs and dynamic turn indicators.
Skoda has also given the new Superb a slightly large signature grille, while also updating the front bumpers and fog lamps. This gives the sedan a wider stance, along with a sporty appeal as well.
The sides of the sedan come with the same clean and simple design, with minimal styling elements; apart from the character and shoulder lines. The rear profile now features newly designed LED taillights, connected together by a thin chrome strip, running along the width.
The new Skoda Superb also comes with the brand's latest logo placement — with ‘SKODA' lettering on the boot, seen on all new cars since its introduction on the Scala.
Inside, the new Skoda Superb will also receive a host of updates to the design of its dashboard and overall cabin layout. The new Skoda Superb will also receive a host of new features and safety equipment as well. This includes predictive cruise control, predictive pedestrian protection, emergency assist, brake assist and a host of others.
The new Skoda Superb, once introduced in India will be offered with a new BS-VI compliant petrol engine, including two units: 1.5-litre and 2.0-litre variants. Skoda could also introduce a mild-hybrid system with petrol engines as well.
In terms of diesel engines, the new Skoda Superb will come with 1.6-litre and 2.0-litre units. All engines (petrol and diesel) will come with the option of either a six-speed manual or seven-speed DSG automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The New (2020) Skoda Superb BS-VI Facelift India Launch
The Skoda Superb is a popular offering in the Indian premium sedan segment. The sedan is known to offer a host of features, equipment, plenty of space in the cabin and strong performance as well. The 2020 Skoda Superb will replace the current model, which is expected to be discontinued by March next year.