- 14 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- 15 hrs ago Delhi Odd Even Scheme: To Be Extended If Needed Says Arvind Kejriwal
- 15 hrs ago Toyota Mobility Foundation Partners With WRI For New Mobility Solution In India
- 17 hrs ago Tata Inaugurates Advance Power Systems Engineering Tech Center At Pune
- Sports Dutee Chand features in TIME 100 Next list of the most influential persons in world
- News Google doodle celebrates Children's Day with a 'Walking Tree'
- Movies Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's Wedding Anniversary: 5 Times The Couple Spelt Love In Bold!
- Technology Motorola RAZR Complete Specifications Leaked Hours Ahead Of Official Launch
- Lifestyle Laziness Can 'Really' Kill You, Reports Study
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
An official image of the all-new Skoda Octavia has been leaked ahead of its global debut scheduled for 11 November. Skoda had released official teaser images of the 2020 Octavia last week.
The alleged picture of the 2020 Skoda Octavia was posted on the Skoda Community DE forum and on Instagram after being leaked via the company's online car configurator. The upgraded Octavia's design resembles both the Skoda Scala hatchback, and the Skoda Superb sedan.
The 2020 Octavia features LED headlights, a 3D butterfly grille with a chrome surround, five-spoke machined alloy wheels, C-shaped split LED tail lights, and the Skoda lettering on the rear, instead of the Skoda badge.
There are no images for the interior of the 2020 Skoda Octavia but we expect a new cabin design with high end materials. Spy images from before have revealed that the car will feature a virtual-cockpit instrument cluster, a floating touchscreen, and a brand new two-spoke steering wheel.
While there are no changes expected to be made to the current 1.8-liter petrol and 2.0-litre diesel engines, there are rumors about a 48V mild-hybrid motor that might find its way to the 2020 Skoda Octavia.
The Skoda Octavia is currently available in four petrol and four diesel variants. The petrol models feature a 1.4-litre and 1.8-litre engines that produce 148bhp of power / 250Nm of torque and 177bhp of power / 250Nm of torque respectively. The 1.4-liter engines are mated to a six-speed manual transmission, while the 1.8-litre engines are mated to a seven-speed automatic.
The diesel models feature a 2.0-litre turbocharged engine that produces 141bhp of power and 320Nm of torque. A six-speed manual and a six-speed automatic are available as transmission option.
The Skoda Octavia is currently priced at Rs 16 lakh and Rs 26 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Leaked Image Of The 2020 Skoda Octavia
Well, spy images and leaked images are expected closer to launch. The image however, probably does not do enough justice to what the 2020 Skoda Octavia will look like in the flesh. We cannot wait to test this car out.