- 9 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 9 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 11 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
An official image of the all-new Skoda Octavia has been leaked ahead of its global debut scheduled for 11 November. Skoda had released official teaser images of the 2020 Octavia last week.
The alleged picture of the 2020 Skoda Octavia was posted on the Skoda Community DE forum and on Instagram after being leaked via the company's online car configurator. The upgraded Octavia's design resembles both the Skoda Scala hatchback, and the Skoda Superb sedan.
The 2020 Octavia features LED headlights, a 3D butterfly grille with a chrome surround, five-spoke machined alloy wheels, C-shaped split LED tail lights, and the Skoda lettering on the rear, instead of the Skoda badge.
There are no images for the interior of the 2020 Skoda Octavia but we expect a new cabin design with high end materials. Spy images from before have revealed that the car will feature a virtual-cockpit instrument cluster, a floating touchscreen, and a brand new two-spoke steering wheel.
While there are no changes expected to be made to the current 1.8-liter petrol and 2.0-litre diesel engines, there are rumors about a 48V mild-hybrid motor that might find its way to the 2020 Skoda Octavia.
The Skoda Octavia is currently available in four petrol and four diesel variants. The petrol models feature a 1.4-litre and 1.8-litre engines that produce 148bhp of power / 250Nm of torque and 177bhp of power / 250Nm of torque respectively. The 1.4-liter engines are mated to a six-speed manual transmission, while the 1.8-litre engines are mated to a seven-speed automatic.
The diesel models feature a 2.0-litre turbocharged engine that produces 141bhp of power and 320Nm of torque. A six-speed manual and a six-speed automatic are available as transmission option.
The Skoda Octavia is currently priced at Rs 16 lakh and Rs 26 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Leaked Image Of The 2020 Skoda Octavia
Well, spy images and leaked images are expected closer to launch. The image however, probably does not do enough justice to what the 2020 Skoda Octavia will look like in the flesh. We cannot wait to test this car out.