- 51 min ago MG ZS EV Launched In 10 New Cities: 1000th Unit Rolled Out In India
- 2 hrs ago Renault Kwid Neotech Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4.29 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 155 & 250 New Colours Launched In India: Pics, Price & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Other Details
- Sports Rohit Sharma joins Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina in elite 5000-run club in the IPL
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Was Blown Away By Ranveer Singh When She First Met Him; ‘His Energy Was Amazing’
- News Bhim Army chief says UP CM unable to handle govt, demands President's Rule
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan Or Nora Fatehi, Who Pulled Off JJ Valaya’s Printed Belted Saree Better?
- Technology Reliance Jio Orbic Smartphone: Three Devices To Launch Soon Under Rs. 4,000
- Education NEET Result Date 2020: When NEET UG Exam Result 2020 Will Be Declared?
- Finance Indian Railways Launches Portal For Freight Service
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In October
Michelin India has launched a new range of car tyres in the market, called the Energy XM2+. The new Michelin Energy XM2+ range of tyres are offered with a starting price of Rs 5,090.
Michelin has stated that the new Energy XM2+ range of tyres will replace the older XM2 models while being offered at the same price point. The new range of tyres also claims to offer better performance, shorter stopping distance and improved mileage compared to any of its competitors.
Talking stats, Michelin claims that the new Energy XM2+ range offer 29% more mileage than its competitors. This is through a new rubber formula, which allows a decrease in the wear rate of the tyres.
The company also states that a new set of Energy XM2+ tyres will stop 2.4 metres before any of its competition. While a set of worn-out Energy XM2+ tyres will have a shorter stopping distance of 3.3-metres; both under wet surface conditions.
Mohan Kumar, Vice President, Michelin India, stated:
"Long-lasting performance is at the heart of Michelin's activity. In India, we are again raising the bar for daily commuting tyres with Michelin Energy XM2+, which improves on its predecessor, the Michelin Energy XM2, a leading mass-market tyre for eight consecutive years."
"We are committed to bringing tyres to our customers that stay safe and offer high-performance levels to their legal wear limit, and Michelin Energy XM2+ is a true testament of this commitment"
The company also stated that by early-2020, the new Michelin Energy XM2+ range of tyres will be available in a total of 30 sizes. This range from 12 to 16-inches in diameter. This will be suitable for cars in all segment, including hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs and MUVs in the Indian market. All Michelin XM2+ tyres will carry forward a Green X marking, indicating enhanced fuel savings.
Thoughts On The Michelin Energy XM2+ Range Of Tyres
The Michelin Energy XM2+ range of tyres are said to be an improved version of the outgoing XM2 range in the Indian market. Apart from the launch, we also got to test out the tyres ourselves, while also comparing them with its competitors.