- 22 hrs ago Kia Carnival Review (First Drive): Extravagant On Space, Feature-Loaded And BSVI-Compliant
- 1 day ago MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- 1 day ago Amazon Introduces Three And Four Wheeler EVs For Product Delivery
- 1 day ago Hyundai Aura Launched Starting At Rs 5.80 Lakh: Bookings Open At Rs 10,000
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy A11, Galaxy M31 Get Wi-Fi Certification
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News Left-wing students protest outside Victoria Memorial as BJP MP addresses at Kolkata Literary meet
- Lifestyle 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- Movies Kiccha Sudeep Wraps Up The Shoot Of Kotigobba 3; The Movie Is All Set For A Summer 2020 Release
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Michelin India has launched a new range of car tyres in the market, called the Energy XM2+. The new Michelin Energy XM2+ range of tyres are offered with a starting price of Rs 5,090.
Michelin has stated that the new Energy XM2+ range of tyres will replace the older XM2 models while being offered at the same price point. The new range of tyres also claims to offer better performance, shorter stopping distance and improved mileage compared to any of its competitors.
Talking stats, Michelin claims that the new Energy XM2+ range offer 29% more mileage than its competitors. This is through a new rubber formula, which allows a decrease in the wear rate of the tyres.
The company also states that a new set of Energy XM2+ tyres will stop 2.4 metres before any of its competition. While a set of worn-out Energy XM2+ tyres will have a shorter stopping distance of 3.3-metres; both under wet surface conditions.
Mohan Kumar, Vice President, Michelin India, stated:
"Long-lasting performance is at the heart of Michelin's activity. In India, we are again raising the bar for daily commuting tyres with Michelin Energy XM2+, which improves on its predecessor, the Michelin Energy XM2, a leading mass-market tyre for eight consecutive years."
"We are committed to bringing tyres to our customers that stay safe and offer high-performance levels to their legal wear limit, and Michelin Energy XM2+ is a true testament of this commitment"
The company also stated that by early-2020, the new Michelin Energy XM2+ range of tyres will be available in a total of 30 sizes. This range from 12 to 16-inches in diameter. This will be suitable for cars in all segment, including hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs and MUVs in the Indian market. All Michelin XM2+ tyres will carry forward a Green X marking, indicating enhanced fuel savings.
Thoughts On The Michelin Energy XM2+ Range Of Tyres
The Michelin Energy XM2+ range of tyres are said to be an improved version of the outgoing XM2 range in the Indian market. Apart from the launch, we also got to test out the tyres ourselves, while also comparing them with its competitors.