- 11 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 13 hrs ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Highlights: Brand's First Electric Scooter To Rival The Ather 450
- 15 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai Tucson Facelift BS6 Model Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
- News Republic Day 2020 LIVE: India all set to celebrate country’s diversity
- Technology Best Budget PopUp Camera Smartphones In India
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Lifestyle Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Michelin India has launched a new range of car tyres in the market, called the Energy XM2+. The new Michelin Energy XM2+ range of tyres are offered with a starting price of Rs 5,090.
Michelin has stated that the new Energy XM2+ range of tyres will replace the older XM2 models while being offered at the same price point. The new range of tyres also claims to offer better performance, shorter stopping distance and improved mileage compared to any of its competitors.
Talking stats, Michelin claims that the new Energy XM2+ range offer 29% more mileage than its competitors. This is through a new rubber formula, which allows a decrease in the wear rate of the tyres.
The company also states that a new set of Energy XM2+ tyres will stop 2.4 metres before any of its competition. While a set of worn-out Energy XM2+ tyres will have a shorter stopping distance of 3.3-metres; both under wet surface conditions.
Mohan Kumar, Vice President, Michelin India, stated:
"Long-lasting performance is at the heart of Michelin's activity. In India, we are again raising the bar for daily commuting tyres with Michelin Energy XM2+, which improves on its predecessor, the Michelin Energy XM2, a leading mass-market tyre for eight consecutive years."
"We are committed to bringing tyres to our customers that stay safe and offer high-performance levels to their legal wear limit, and Michelin Energy XM2+ is a true testament of this commitment"
The company also stated that by early-2020, the new Michelin Energy XM2+ range of tyres will be available in a total of 30 sizes. This range from 12 to 16-inches in diameter. This will be suitable for cars in all segment, including hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs and MUVs in the Indian market. All Michelin XM2+ tyres will carry forward a Green X marking, indicating enhanced fuel savings.
Thoughts On The Michelin Energy XM2+ Range Of Tyres
The Michelin Energy XM2+ range of tyres are said to be an improved version of the outgoing XM2 range in the Indian market. Apart from the launch, we also got to test out the tyres ourselves, while also comparing them with its competitors.