- 2 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 3 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- News Modi calls win as blessings of the people to a beggar
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Sports Arsenal want to win Europa League for Mkhitaryan, says Mustafi
- Movies Sri Reddy Learns That Pawan Kalyan Is No 1; Shocking Deets Inside!
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Maruti Suzuki has officially commenced bookings for the new WagonR hatchback. The new 2019 Maruti WagonR can be booked either online or at the brand's dealership for an amount of Rs 11,000.
Maruti Suzuki has confirmed the launch of the new 2019 WagonR in the Indian market on the 23rd of January. Ahead of its launch, the new WagonR hatchback has been spied on multiple occasions. Maruti even released their first official teaser of the upcoming tall boy hatchback recently.
The new Maruti Suzuki WagonR comes in three basic trims — LXi, VXi and ZXi. All variants of the new WagonR comes with a completely refreshed design and new features, along with added equipment.
The new Maruti WagonR comes with larger overall dimensions, compared to the outgoing model. The new WagonR is 19mm longer, 145mm wider and 5mm taller and has a wheelbase of 2,435mm which again is 35mm more than the old model - here are some of the basic differences between the new WagonR and old WagonR.
In terms of design, the new Maruti WagonR comes with a refreshed set of sweptback headlamps, new grille design with a single chrome strip at its centre, new front bumper with an updated fog lamp housing, floating roof and vertically-stacked tail lights at the rear.
Inside, the new Maruti WagonR will come with features such as a dual-tone cabin, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, steering-mounted audio controls and multiple airbags; to name a few.
The 2019 WagonR will be offered in two engine options — 1.0-litre and 1.2-litre petrol options. The 1.0-litre three-cylinder engine churns out 67bhp and 90Nm of torque. The larger 1.2-litre petrol, on the other hand, is a four-cylinder unit producing 89bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. Both engines will come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The mid and top-spec variants will further get the optional AGS (Auto Gear Shift) automatic transmission from Maruti Suzuki.
The new WagonR will further be available in a choice of six colour options: Superior White, Silky Silver, Magma Grey, Autumn Orange, Nutmeg Brown and Poolside Blue.
Thoughts On The New Maruti WagonR Bookings
The Maruti WagonR is one of the most popular hatchback offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The new WagonR brings with it a number of changes and updates, to attract more sales from Indian customers. Once launched in India, the new 2019 Maruti WagonR will take on rivals such as the Hyundai Santro and the Datsun GO.