- 8 hrs ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 10 hrs ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 11 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Lenovo Android Smartphones In India Right Now
- News What makes temple elephants so popular in India
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Gaadiwaadi has received the first set of clean pics of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift hatchback. The spy images showcase the front of the car with a new bumper design, projector headlamps with smoked-effect (similar to the one seen on the Baleno RS).
The overall look of the new Baleno facelift is similar to the current-generation model. However, the new bumper, new fog lamp housing and the refreshed rectangular air dam give the facelift a fresh and more upmarket look.
For the interiors as well, the Baleno will come with a number of additional features and equipment. The hatchback will also feature new upholstery for the seats, as well as an updated instrument cluster providing a more premium feel than the current model.
In terms of safety, the new Maruti Baleno facelift will also come with a host of new safety updates. This includes speed sensing auto door lock/unlock and high-speed alerts, which will be standard across all variants.
Apart from the new Baleno facelift, Maruti Suzuki is also working on introducing the new WagonR hatchback in the market. The new Maruti WagonR will be launched later this month. Here are all the new cars scheduled to launch in January 2019.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Baleno Facelift 2019
The new Maruti Baleno facelift will continue to be sold in four variants - Sigma, Delta, Zeta & Alpha. The premium hatchback will continue to be available through Maruti's NEXA outlets. Prices for the new Baleno facelift are expected to increase slightly and the hatchback will rival the likes of the Hyundai Elite i20 in the Indian market.