- 8 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 9 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 11 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Maruti Suzuki is currently updating its popular premium hatchback, the Baleno. Bookings for the new 2019 Maruti Baleno facelift has commenced for an amount of Rs 11,000. This indicates that Maruti Suzuki might launch the facelift of the Baleno sometime soon. Once launched in the Indian market, deliveries of the 2019 Baleno Facelift will commence from the 1st week of February.
The new Maruti Baleno has been spied testing in India on a number of occasions. The Baleno facelift comes with a refreshed front bumper design, with updated central air dam and fog lamp housing. Apart from the cosmetic updates, Maruti Suzuki has added a few extra features as well. The 2019 Baleno facelift comes with reverse parking sensors and high-speed alert system as standard. Higher variants including the 'Delta' variant, now come with projector headlamps.
The updates will continue into the interiors as well. The new Maruti Baleno facelift will offer a few minor updates, including new safety features, along with an updated equipment list. Some features include rain-sensing wipers, cruise control, ABS, ISOFIX child mounts and dual airbags will be standard across all variants.
The new Maruti Baleno facelift, however, carries forward the same mechanicals from the outgoing model. This includes 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engine options. The 1.2-litre petrol produces 83bhp an 115Nm of torque while the 1.3-litre diesel churns out 74bhp and 200Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The petrol engine is further available with an AMT offering as well.
The Maruti Baleno is also offered in a top-of-the-line RS version as well. The Baleno RS comes with Maruti's 1.0-litre turbocharged BoosterJet petrol engine which produces 101bhp and 150Nm of torque.
Apart from the facelift model, Toyota is also expected to introduce its rebadged Baleno in the market, sometime during the next fiscal year. The Toyota badged Baleno hatchback, will come with a number of changes and additional features and is expected to be launched during mid-2019.
Thoughts On The New 2019 Maruti Baleno Facelift
The Maruti Baleno premium hatchback offering was first launched back in 2015. The Baleno has been a successful model for the brand and is sold exclusively through Maruti's NEXA dealerships. The 2019 Baleno facelift will rival the likes of the Volkswagen Polo and the Hyundai i20 Elite in the Indian market.