- 10 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 11 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 13 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Smartphones under Rs 8,000
- Movies PM Narendra Modi Movie Review: The Bland Storytelling Will Make You Chant 'No More' To The Film!
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Maruti Suzuki has launched their new 2019 Baleno facelift in the Indian market. The new Maruti Baleno facelift comes with a starting price of Rs 5.45 lakh. The top-spec 'Alpha' model, on the other hand, comes priced at Rs 8.77 Lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the premium hatchback already started a week before for an amount of Rs 11,000. Deliveries for the new Baleno facelift will start soon.
Here is the variant-wise breakup for all the variants of the new 2019 Maruti Baleno facelift:
|Sigma||Rs 5.45 lakh ||Rs 6.60 lakh |
|Delta ||Rs 6.16 lakh ||Rs 7.31 lakh |
|Zeta ||Rs 6.84 lakh ||Rs 7.99 lakh |
|Alpha||Rs 7.45 lakh||Rs 8.60 lakh|
|Delta CVT||Rs 7.48 lakh||N.A. |
|Zeta CVT||Rs 8.16 lakh||N.A. |
|Alpha CVT ||Rs 8.77 lakh||N.A. |
Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
The Maruti Baleno facelift continues to be available in four trims: Sigma, Delta, Zeta & Alpha. All four trims are further available with both petrol and diesel engine options.
The Baleno facelift uses the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre DDis200 diesel units. The petrol engine produces 89bhp and 115Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 75bhp and 190Nm of torque. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The petrol engine also comes with the optional CVT automatic transmission as well.
While the mechanicals remains unchanged, the mid-life facelift brings with it a number of subtle cosmetic updates, along with additional features and equipment. Starting from the exterior, the new Maruti Baleno facelift is now available in two new colour choices — Pheonix Red and Magma Grey. Apart from this, the Pearl Arctic White, Premium Silver, Nexa Blue and Autumn Orange have been carried over.
Other exterior updates include a LED projector headlamps, new grille insert, updated front bumper with a larger air damn at the centre, new fog lamp housing and new 16-inch alloy wheels.
Moving to the inside, the new Maruti Baleno facelift receives a brand new upholstery for the seats. Maruti now offers the Baleno facelift with black fabric seat covers with blue inserts, a new 7.0-inch touchscreen 'SmartPlay Studio' infotainment system, with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. This system first debuted on the all-new WagonR hatchback launched recently in the market.
The 2019 Maruti Baleno facelift also comes with a host of additional safety features. Some of these include front passenger seatbelt reminder system, high-speed alert system, reverse parking sensors which are now standard, along with dual airbags, ABS with EBD, pre-tensioners and force-limiter seatbelts and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
R S Kalsi, Senior Executive Director, Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki, stated, "Baleno has been a resounding success for Maruti Suzuki in the highly competitive premium hatchback segment. Recently it has achieved another landmark in its journey by achieving a milestone of 5 lac sales within a record time of 38 months. Keeping our customer-centric philosophy at the core of product conceptualization, this new Baleno will further enhance the brand's appeal. New Baleno offers bold design, premium interior, enhanced safety and exceptional driving experience to the customers."
Thoughts On The New 2019 Maruti Baleno Facelift India Launch
The Baleno is a premium hatchback offering from Maruti Suzuki in the Indian market. The new Maruti Baleno 2019 facelift offers only subtle updates to both the exterior and interior while remaining mostly unchanged otherwise. The 2019 Baleno facelift rivals the likes of the Hyundai i20 Elite and the Volkswagen Polo in the Indian market.