- 27 min ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 36 min ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 37 min ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 1 hr ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- Lifestyle From Ananya Panday To Anushka Sharma, Whose Casual Outfit You Loved The Most?
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- News Amit Shah asks 6 questions to opposition over EVM row
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Technology Mumbai Police's latest Twitter post once again broke the internet
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Sports Archer brings X-factor to England attack – Root
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Maruti Suzuki will soon be launching a facelift version of their popular entry-level hatchback, the Alto 800. The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift will offer a number of subtle updates and safety feature addition; expected to launch in the coming days.
Ahead of its launch, the new Maruti Alto 800 has been spied arriving at company dealerships. The spy pics of the new Maruti Alto 800 facelift can be seen with minor cosmetic updates as well. This facelift will be the last of the current generation Alto model.
The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift is expected to be on sale until September 2019, until the next-generation model of the Alto is launched in the country. The next-generation model has already been spied testing on multiple occasions. The new Alto will be based on the 'Future S Concept', showcased by Maruti Suzuki at the 2018 Auto Expo.
In terms of cosmetic updates, the Maruti Alto 800 facelift comes with a new front grille and bumper. The rear of the Alto 800 facelift remains almost unchanged. The interiors of the Alto 800 will however, feature the dashboard from the Alto K10, offering a dual-tone cabin for the first time.
The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift will also feature all the safety features and equipments as part of the new regulations. This includes the addition of driver airbags, reverse parking sensors, ABS with EBD, seat-belt reminder and high-speed alert system. Higher variants, might even feature front passenger side airbags as well.
Apart from the above changes, the car remains unchanged otherwise. The new Alto 800 facelift will continue to be powered by the same 796cc three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 48bhp and 69Nm of torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift will also continue to be offered with the factory-fitted CNG technology as well.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Alto 800 Facelift
The Maruti Alto 800 facelift is expected to bridge the gap between the current generation model and the upcoming Alto hatchback in September 2019. The next-generation Maruti Alto will come with a completely new design, featuring an almost SUV-like stance similar to its main rival, the Renault Kwid.
Image Courtesy: Team-BHP