- 7 hrs ago Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- 9 hrs ago KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- 12 hrs ago Will BS-IV Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020 Remain Operational: Here's The Government's Decision
- 13 hrs ago Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- News Two dead, several feared trapped as 4-storey building collapses in Maharashtra's Bhiwandi
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Spotted Online With Dual-Channel Wi-Fi Support
- Finance 7 Best HDFC Mutual Fund Schemes You Must Buy
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Maruti Suzuki will soon be launching a facelift version of their popular entry-level hatchback, the Alto 800. The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift will offer a number of subtle updates and safety feature addition; expected to launch in the coming days.
Ahead of its launch, the new Maruti Alto 800 has been spied arriving at company dealerships. The spy pics of the new Maruti Alto 800 facelift can be seen with minor cosmetic updates as well. This facelift will be the last of the current generation Alto model.
The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift is expected to be on sale until September 2019, until the next-generation model of the Alto is launched in the country. The next-generation model has already been spied testing on multiple occasions. The new Alto will be based on the 'Future S Concept', showcased by Maruti Suzuki at the 2018 Auto Expo.
In terms of cosmetic updates, the Maruti Alto 800 facelift comes with a new front grille and bumper. The rear of the Alto 800 facelift remains almost unchanged. The interiors of the Alto 800 will however, feature the dashboard from the Alto K10, offering a dual-tone cabin for the first time.
The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift will also feature all the safety features and equipments as part of the new regulations. This includes the addition of driver airbags, reverse parking sensors, ABS with EBD, seat-belt reminder and high-speed alert system. Higher variants, might even feature front passenger side airbags as well.
Apart from the above changes, the car remains unchanged otherwise. The new Alto 800 facelift will continue to be powered by the same 796cc three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 48bhp and 69Nm of torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift will also continue to be offered with the factory-fitted CNG technology as well.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Alto 800 Facelift
The Maruti Alto 800 facelift is expected to bridge the gap between the current generation model and the upcoming Alto hatchback in September 2019. The next-generation Maruti Alto will come with a completely new design, featuring an almost SUV-like stance similar to its main rival, the Renault Kwid.
Image Courtesy: Team-BHP