- 11 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 13 hrs ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Highlights: Brand's First Electric Scooter To Rival The Ather 450
- 15 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai Tucson Facelift BS6 Model Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
- News Republic Day 2020 LIVE: India all set to celebrate country’s diversity
- Technology Best Budget PopUp Camera Smartphones In India
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Lifestyle Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Mahindra is all set to introduce the next-generation XUV500 SUV in the Indian market in 2020. Ahead of its launch, the interiors of the upcoming Mahindra XUV500 has been spied for the first time.
Spy pics from Motorbeam, showcase the interiors of the new Mahindra XUV500 for the Indian market. The spy pics of the Mahindra XUV500 showcase a completely revamped interiors. Although most of the dashboard has been covered in camouflage, it does give us a hint of what to expect.
Starting off with the dashboard, the new Mahindra XUV500 comes with split screens for the instrument cluster and the infotainment display. The instrument cluster is expected to feature a digital display with a TFT screen.
The large horizontal slot for the infotainment system could feature a 9-inch touchscreen display. The infotainment system will come loaded with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well. Below the central console is the manual controls for climate control and other features. The Mahindra XUV500 can also be seen with a sporty flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls.
The upcoming 2020 Mahindra XUV500 has been spotted on several occasions undergoing extensive testing in India. As seen from the exteriors spy pics, the new XUV500 will come with a more upright front end. It will continue to feature Mahindra's signature front grille. Flanking either side of the grille will be a set of newly-designed projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs.
The side profile resembles other newer models in Mahindra's lineup, namely the XUV300 and the Alturas G4. The new Mahindra XUV500 will come with large wheel arches and a kink on the rear door. Mahindra is also expected to offer flush-fitting door handles on the new XUV500; a unique feature in its segment. The rear of the new XUV500 will also feature a number of changes, including the taillights, bumper and the boot lid.
The new Mahindra XUV500 upon launch will be powered by a 2.2-litre turbo-diesel engine. It produces 180bhp and is said to be BS-VI compliant from the start. Mahindra will also offer a less powerful version of the same engine for its lower-spec variants. This lower state-of-tune is said to churn out 140bhp. The engine will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with the optional six-speed torque-converter automatic for the higher variants.
Thoughts On The New (2020) Mahindra XUV500 Interiors Spied
The 2020 Mahindra XUV500 once launched will be better equipped to rival the newer rivals in the mid-size SUV segment. This includes the likes of the MG Hector and the Kia Seltos, along with the upcoming Hyundai Creta, Skoda Kamiq and the Volkswagen T-Roc. Prices for the new Mahindra XUV500 will also be higher than the current model.