- 15 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 15 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 16 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Rahul Gandhi trailing in hi-octane Amethi battle
- Finance Rupee Edges Higher To 69.45 At Opening
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections 2 Weeks: Mahesh Babu Movie Joins This Coveted Club!!
- Technology ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- Sports Boxing set for Tokyo 2020 but AIBA faces suspension
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mahindra is working on introducing an updated version of its Bolero SUV in the Indian market. Last month, Mahindra confirmed that the Bolero SUV will be updated in a phased manner. Ahead of its launch, fresh spy pics of the new (2019) Mahindra Bolero has been leaked online.
The 2019 Mahindra Bolero comes with little to no camouflage. The new Mahindra Bolero will be launched in the Indian market soon and will comply with the safety and upcoming crash test regulations of 2019.
The 2019 Bolero will feature all the mandatory safety features including ABS with EBD, high-speed alert, seat-belt reminder, dual airbags and reverse parking sensors. This is part of the mandatory safety regulation which came into effect from the 1st April 2019.
From October 2019, the government will also make it mandatory for all cars to comply with the latest crash test norms under the BNVSAP. Following which the stringent BS-VI emission norms will come into effect as well.
Apart from these changes, the 2019 Mahindra Bolero looks unchanged design-wise. Mahindra had however, camouflaged the front grille, indicating that it might receive subtle updates.
The test mule of the upcoming Mahindra Bolero featured a 'mHawk D70' badge on the front fender. This is a 1.5-litre three-cylinder diesel unit producing 70bhp and 195Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Mahindra might update this engine soon with a BS-VI compliant unit in the next fiscal year.
Mahindra is also testing out a new BS-VI compliant engine for the Indian market. The new BS-VI compliant engine will be offered with the upcoming 2020 Mahindra Thar and the next-generation XUV500 as well.
The new Mahindra Thar has been spied testing on multiple occasions and is expected to launch soon. The new Thar will carry forward the same overall design, however, will come with a number of mechanical changes and updates —here are more details on the new Mahindra Thar.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Bolero
The new Mahindra Bolero might come with just subtle design changes. However, most of the updates will be made to its feature and equipment list, which will allow it to comply with the upcoming norms. Mahindra might also update the engine on the Bolero to meet the requirements of the upcoming emission regulations as well.
Image Courtesy: Team-BHP