- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 11 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Lexus has launched the 2020 RX450hL Luxury SUV in the Indian market. The new Lexus RX450hL is available with a starting price of Rs 99 Lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the new Lexus RX450hL is now open in dealerships across India, with deliveries set to begin soon.
The Lexus RX450hL is a seven-seater version of the current RX450h available in the Indian market. The new longer wheelbase variant comes with a BS-VI compliant hybrid powertrain and an additional third row, to help differentiate it from the standard SUV.
The Lexus RX450hL comes powered by a 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine. The engine is compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norm, while also being coupled with an electric motor. The SUV produces a combined total of 313bhp. The Atkinson cycle engine comes with a dual VVT-i and advanced D-4S FI system, promising excellent performance and equally impressive fuel efficiency figures.
In addition to the updated BS-VI compliant engine, Lexus has also increased the body rigidity on the RX450hL, along with improving its suspension as well. Other features on the new Lexus RX450hL include Active Cornering Assist, Friction Control Device, rear parking camera and sensors, hill-start assist, traction control, ABS with EBD, brake assist, ECS and 10 airbags.
In terms of comfort features, the Lexus RX450hL comes with a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, dual-zone climate control, panoramic sunroof, leather upholstery, heated and cooled front seats and rear passenger seats with recline and fold functions.
P B Venugopal, President, Lexus India, said
"RX 450hL is a self-charging hybrid electric vehicle that offers luxury, space, quietness, craftsmanship and elevates the senses with every moment of the journey. The improved technology, design and attractive pricing will surely make RX 450hL a desirable car for our discerning guests. We take the introduction of the new RX as our continued commitment to the Indian market and a valued addition to our existing line of offerings."
Thoughts On The New Lexus RX450hL Launched In India
The new Lexus RX450hL is a seven-seater version of the already available RX450h in the Indian market. The new extended wheelbase variant has a price difference of almost Rs 30 lakh, compared to its five-seater variant. The new Lexus RX450hL rivals the likes of the Audi Q7, Volvo XC90, Mercedes-Benz GLE and the BMW X5 in the Indian market.