- 1 hr ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 2 hrs ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Live Updates: Design, Specs, Bookings, Price, Availability & More
- 3 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai Tucson Facelift BS6 Model Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
- 4 hrs ago Royal Enfield Thunderbird X 500 Modified By Bulleteer Customs
- Movies Shweta Tiwari: Bigg Boss Ke Liye Time Kahan Hai; The Show Has No Content!
- Lifestyle Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Sports Pakistan toughen stand: 'If India don't visit Pak for Asia Cup, we will skip T20 World Cup in 2021'
- Technology Philips Launches Bluetooth Headphones In India: Price And Features
- News 7 more people under observation in India for possible exposure to Coronavirus: Govt
- Travel 5 Places To Visit In Delhi This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Jaguar India has launched the new XE facelift sedan in the Indian market. The new Jaguar XE facelift is offered with a starting price of Rs 44.98 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The sedan is offered in two variants: S and SE, both offered with a choice of petrol and diesel engine options.
|Jaguar XE S||Rs 44.98 Lakhs||Rs 44.98 Lakhs|
|Jaguar XE SE||Rs 46.32 Lakhs||Rs 46.32 Lakhs|
The new Jaguar XE comes with a host of updates over the previous model. This includes a number of subtle changes, added features and equipment; both on the interior and exterior of the sedan.
Starting off with the design, the new Jaguar XE comes with a wider and lower stance than the previous model. At the front, the new XE receives a larger front grille, sleeker LED headlamps with integrated J-shaped LED DRLs. The new Jaguar XE also comes with larger air intakes on the front bumper as well.
Moving to the side and rear profile of the Jaguar XE, the new sedan now comes with a set of redesigned alloy wheels and a sharper-looking set of LED taillights. All this gives the new Jaguar XE sedan a more aggressive and sporty appearance.
Inside, the new Jaguar XE comes with a host of updates and changes. This includes a dual-touchscreen display at the centre console; one for infotainment and the other for the climate controls. The infotainment display comes in the form of a 10.2-inch touchscreen system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with other connected features and navigation.
The new Jaguar XE also carries forward the pistol-grip gear-shifter from the F-Pace and E-Pace SUVs. The sedan also comes with a host of other standard features such as leather upholstery, wireless charging, steering-mounted soft-touch controls and a host of others.
The new (2020) Jaguar XE carries forward the same engine options from the previous model. This includes a 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol and 2.0-litre Ingenium diesel units. Jaguar has, however, updated the two engines to comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms of April 2020.
The 2.0-litre petrol engine churns out 246bhp at 5500rpm and 365Nm of torque at 1500rpm. The 2.0-litre diesel engine, on the other hand, churns out 178bhp at 4000rpm and 430Nm of torque 1750rpm. Both engines are mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission unit as standard.
Thoughts On The 2020 Jaguar XE Facelift Sedan India Launch
The new Jaguar XE is among the first BS-VI models to be introduced by the brand in the Indian market. The new Jaguar XE sedan will continue to rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, BMW 3 Series and the Audi A4 in India.