- 7 min ago Tata Cassini SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: To Rival The Toyota Fortuner
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Hatchbacks In India For August 2019: Maruti Suzuki Tops The List With Swift & WagonR
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- Technology Realme XT Vs Realme 5 Pro: Which One You Should Buy?
- Lifestyle Shubho Mahalaya 2019: The Legend Of Mahishasura, Why Goddess Durga Is Called Mahishasuramardini
- News Air India flight delayed as busy bees clasps the plane
- Finance IPO Market Remains Lacklustre In 2019; High Market Volatility Keeps Companies And Investors Away
- Movies Darshan's Marital Issues Escalate? Wife Talks About Karma & Revenge; Stirs Up Strife On Twitter
- Sports Kenya's Geoffrey Kamworor breaks world half marathon record
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Isuzu Motors India has launched a new limited-edition variant of their V-Cross SUV, called the 'Z-Prestige'. The new Isuzu V-Cross Z-Prestige variant comes with an all-new powertrain. This includes a 1.9-litre diesel mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox.
The new Isuzu V-Cross diesel-automatic variant is priced at Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the new variant starts from today as well.
The new engine on the Isuzu V-Cross limited-edition variant is already available in international markets. The new engine produces 150bhp and 350Nm of torque and is mated to a segment-first six-speed AT unit.
Apart from the new engine and transmission unit, the new Isuzu V-Cross Z-Prestige also comes with a host of additional features, mainly in the interiors of the SUV. This includes a dual-tone Brown/Grey perforated leather seats, soft-touch materials on the dashboard, new instrument cluster and live-surround speakers on the roof as well.
Exterior features also include bi-LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LED DRLs, 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, sporty roof rails, shark-fin antenna and a blacked-out B and C-pillars; adding to the sporty quotient of the SUV.
In terms of safety equipment, the new Isuzu V-Cross comes loaded with six-airbags, brake-override system, seat-belt reminder, high-speed warning system and ISOFIX child seat mounts among others.
The company stated:
"Taking sophistication and refinement to a whole new level, the interiors of the Z-Prestige variant now flaunt a two-tone Brown-Grey combination perforated leather seats with soft parts on the dash and door trims. To make the most of the journey, this variant has live-surround speakers on the roof too. The Z-Prestige variant is equipped with 6-airbags (Driver, Front Passenger, Front Side & Full-length Curtain) and BOS (Brake-Override System) thereby comprehensively enhancing the safety aspects."
The new Isuzu V-Cross is now available in three trims levels: Standard, Z and Z-Prestige. The new Z-Prestige variant also brings in four new exciting colour options. This includes Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red, Pearl white & Cosmic Black.
Apart from the new 1.9-litre diesel-automatic engine option, the lower variants of the Isuzu V-Cross will continue to be offered with the standard 2.5-litre diesel unit. This engine churns out 135bhp and 250Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Isuzu V-Cross Diesel-Automatic Variant Launch
The new Isuzu V-Cross ‘Z-Prestige' is the range-topping variant in the model's product lineup. The new variant comes with a brand new diesel engine and a segment-first six-speed automatic transmission as well. Isuzu will be hoping that the addition of the automatic gearbox will help the brand attract more customers towards the rugged SUV in the Indian market.