- 27 min ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- 1 hr ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet SUV Review (First Look): Can It Replicate The Success Of its Larger Sibling In India?
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Movies Did Vanitha Vijaykumar Take An Indirect Dig At Meera Mitun’s Degrading Remarks On Popular Actors?
- Lifestyle 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- Technology How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- Finance Govt To Create 'Social Microfinance Organisation' For Women & Small Businesses: Gadkari
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Sports PUBG Mobile's Team Gun Game: Explained with tips and tricks
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The Hyundai Xcent has been on sale in the Indian market for quite a while now. The smallest sedan offering from the Korean brand is in need of a major update soon in the Indian market.
Hyundai seem to be working on just that. According to Autocar India, Hyundai is currently testing its all-new Xcent compact-sedan for the Indian market. The spy pics showcase the new Hyundai Xcent undergoing testing in the international market.
The new Hyundai Xcent is said to come to the Indian market sometime in 2020. Reports also suggest that Hyundai might get rid of the 'Xcent' moniker for the compact-sedan and introduce the second-generation model with a completely new name. Reports also suggest that the current model will also be upgraded and sold alongside the upcoming second-generation product, exclusively for fleet and taxi operators.
As seen from the spy pics, the 2020 Hyundai Xcent will carry forward the same silhouette and will continue to be under the 4-metre scale. However, it will come with a heavily upgraded design, in line with the brand's latest design language.
The front showcases a new cascading grille, which integrates seamlessly with the front bumper. The front bumper houses a seperate air intake and the vertically-stacked fog lamps on either ends. The headlamps on the new Xcent look similar to the current model, however we can expect Hyundai to offer them with LED projector lamps, at least for the top-spec variants.
The interiors of the new new Hyundai Xcent is also said to be upgraded. The cabin might feature most of the interior bits from recently launched Venue. This includes the steering wheel and the new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, which is expected to feature the Blue Link Connectivity as well.
In terms of mechanicals, the 2020 Hyundai Xcent will come powered by the BS-VI compliant 1.2-litre Kappa petrol and 1.2-litre U2 diesel engines. Exact power figures are yet to be announced, however we can expect a slightly better power output and fuel efficiency figures from the updated engines. Hyundai might also discontinue the old torque-converter and replace it with an AMT automatic for the new Xcent sedan.
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Xcent Spy Pics
The new Hyundai Xcent is still under its initial testing stages and will take a while before being globally unveiled. Once introduced in India, however, it will continue to rival the likes of the Honda Amaze, Ford Aspire and the Maruti Dzire in the compact-sedan segment.