- 13 hrs ago BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- 13 hrs ago Central Government Plans Policy For Vehicle Recall: To Be Made Mandatory
- 13 hrs ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Crash Because Of FAME II Policy Changes
- 14 hrs ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- Lifestyle 7 Science-backed Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Bugleweed
- Technology Honor V30 Confirmed For November Launch: Price And Specifications
- News RRC Group D exam 2019 delayed further
- Movies Happy Birthday Prabhas; The Actor Whose Pan-Indian Superstardom Will Have Greater Longevity!
- Sports Tottenham 5-0 Red Star Belgrade: Kane and Son doubles ease pressure on Pochettino
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Hyundai is all set to bring in the 2020 Creta SUV in the Indian market. The second-generation Hyundai Creta was first showcased at the Beijing Auto Show, earlier this year. Carandbike, has now confirmed that the new Hyundai Creta will be showcased in India for the first time at the 2020 Auto Expo, to be held in February.
The second-generation Hyundai Creta will come with a host of updates, including the design, engine specifications and feature list. The new Creta will continue to rival the likes of the Kia Seltos, Tata Harrier and the Mahindra XUV500 in the Indian mid-size SUV segment.
The new Hyundai Creta will come with an updated design, including a new dual headlamp set up at the front. This includes a pair of LED DRLs at the top, with the main headlamp unit below. The front fascia will also receive a new bumper, updated cascading front grille and a larger air intake and scuff plates.
The side and rear profile will also come with some major revisions. This includes a newly-designed alloy wheels and silver roof rails. The rear profile, however will also feature split LED tail lamp design, along with an updated rear bumper and scuff plates as well.
Inside, the new Hyundai Creta will also come with a completely redesigned cabin. This includes a large vertically-stacked touchscreen infotainment system, similar to the MG Hector. Other features include climate control, keyless entry, push-button start/stop, ventilated seats and a host of others.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Hyundai Creta is expected to carry forward the same BS-VI compliant petrol and diesel engines from the Kia Seltos. This includes a 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units churning out 115bhp and 144Nm and 250Nm of torque, respectively. Both engine will come mated to a six-speed manual with the option of an automatic transmission as well.
Hyundai is also said to be working on a longer wheelbase version of the Creta SUV for the Indian market. This will come in the form of a seven-seater SUV, which will rival the likes of the upcoming Tata Cassini (Harrier-based 7-seater SUV).
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Creta India Debut
The Hyundai Creta is one of the most popular SUVs in the Indian market. The Creta has been the top choice among the mid-size SUVs in India, until the arrival of its cousin, the Kia Seltos. With the 2020 Creta SUV, Hyundai will hoping to regain the best-selling SUV spot back in the Indian market.