- 2 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 4 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- 5 hrs ago Honda Activa 125 BS6 Models Recalled: Company To Replace Cooling Fan Cover And Oil Gauge
- News CBSE exam postponed 2020: Full list of subjects
- Sports IPL 2020: Rajasthan Royals to play two games in Guwahati against Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M31: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- Movies #ArrestSwaraBhasker Trends As Twitter Blames Actress For Delhi Violence
- Lifestyle 8 Signs There's No Emotional Intimacy In Your Relationship
- Finance Sitharaman Says This About Rs. 2000 Currency Notes
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Audi India has launched the 2019 A6 sedan in the Indian market. The new 2019 Audi A6 is offered with a starting price of Rs 54.20 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new 2019 model has received a completely updated styling, along with a host of changes to its interiors, along with added features as well.
The new Audi A6 now looks sharper and sportier than before. This includes a new grille up front, flanked on either side with refreshed LED headlamps and a new bonnet with strong lines and creases, offering a muscular look.
The new Audi A6 also comes with an updated set of dual-tone alloy wheels, which along with the long wheelbase, offers a premium look and feel. The rear of the A6 sedan now comes with LED tail lamps connected by a single chrome strip.
Inside, the new eighth-generation Audi A6 comes with a completely updated cabin as well. The interiors of the new A6 now feature twin-touchscreen infotainment screen, virtual cockpit instrument cluster, four-zone climate control, ambient lighting package, new MMI infotainment interface and a panoramic sunroof.
The seats on the new Audi A6 now come wrapped in premium leather, which along with the piano black trims, wood inserts and aluminium accents, accentuates the premium feel of the sedan.
The Audi A6 doesn't compromise on safety as well. It comes with eight airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, 360-degree camera, auto-hold-function, electronic stability control, cruise control and traction control; among others.
In terms of engine options, the new 2019 Audi A6 comes with powered by a single petrol engine. This is in the form of a 2.0-litre TFSI unit producing 240bhp and 370Nm of torque. It is mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox, sending power to the front wheels.
The engine has been updated to comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms; set to be implemented from April 2020. The car is capable of reaching a top speed of 250km/h while 0 - 100km/h comes up in around 6.8 seconds. Audi also claims that the updated BS6 engine now returns a fuel efficiency of 14.11km/l.
Thoughts On The 2019 Audi A6 India Launch
The eighth-generation Audi A6 has finally been launched in the Indian market. The new Audi A6 comes with a host of features, along with a complete revamp of its design, styling and interior cabin space. The 2019 Audi A6 in India rivals the likes of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5 Series and the Jaguar XF.