- 29 min ago Tata Nexon, Hexa, Tiago, Tigor, available with 3 Years/ 40,000Kms Free Monsoon Maintenance Offer
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta & Fortuner Prices To Be Increased In The Coming Months
- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- Sports PKL 2019: Preview: Table toppers Jaipur should have it easy against UP
- News Army denies Shehla Rashid's allegations on situation in J&K as 'unverified and fake news'
- Movies Hrithik Roshan DELIGHTED To Receive An Invitation To Speak At The Prestigious Oxford Union!
- Lifestyle World Photography Day 2019: Check Out The Best Travel Photographers Of Instagram!
- Finance 6 Gold ETFs Investors Can Buy In India
- Technology Oppo Reno 2 Series New Renders Leaked: India Pricing Tipped
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The upcoming 2020 Hyundai Creta has been spotted in India for the very first time. The Hyundai Creta is based on the Hyundai ix25 SUV that is currently on sale in China. The SUV has already been spotted testing in South Korea and China, but has now for the first time been spotted in India. That basically means, the launch date is nearing.
The Hyundai Creta is one of the best-selling SUVs in India. It is also considered as one of the most dynamic SUVs in the country. The Hyundai Creta was launched in India back in 2015. It wowed enthusiasts and critics alike thanks to its refreshing design, its dynamic handling and strong engines. However, competition increased over the span of time.
Despite seeing a facelift, the Hyundai Creta still faced tough competition from other manufacturers. The entry of Kia Motors and MG Motor in India only worsened things for the Hyundai Creta. Hence, Hyundai has been planning the launch of the new Creta in India.
The current-gen Hyundai Creta is based on the design and platform of the previous-gen ix25 from the Chinese market. In the same way, the 2020 Hyundai Creta will be based on the current-gen ix25.
The spy pictures posted by IAB are not the clearest and one cannot get the perfect idea about the design on the SUV. However, the car was revealed earlier and is already on sale in the Chinese market, so we have a fair idea about the design.
When looked at from a broad perspective, it is a larger version of the Hyundai Venue. That is because it follows the same design language that Hyundai is now adopting across all new products. It offers a curvy yet sleek design.
At the front is a large cascade grille that will be slightly different on the Indian car when compared to the Chinese version. The car also comes with the split headlamp design just like the Venue and the Kona Electric.
The main headlamp is position below near the bumper while the ones on top are the LED DRLs on either side of the grille. The rear of the 2020 Hyundai Creta will be almost similar to the ix25 and not offer many changes. The SUV will ride on new alloy wheels.
As discussed earlier, the new Hyundai Creta will be underpinned by a new platform. The interiors will come with a sea of changes. Hyundai will offer a more premium interior with an all-new dashboard layout.
The 2020 Hyundai Creta will feature a larger touchscreen infotainment system and possibly even premium speakers. It is expected to feature ventilated seats, sunroof, digital-analogue instrument cluster, electronic parking brake, etc.
In terms of safety too, the upcoming 2020 Hyundai Creta will feature top-notch gear. Airbags, ABS with EBD, traction control and maybe even driving modes will be on offer. Under the bonnet, the Hyundai Creta will either have a 1.5-litre petrol or a 1.5-litre diesel engine. Manual as well as automatic gearboxes will be on offer.
Thoughts On 2020 Hyundai Creta Being Spotted Testing In India
The Hyundai Creta is a magnificent car. It was the benchmark in its segment until the Kia Seltos and the MG Hector came along. Hyundai will be looking to get back to that position with the launch of the 2020 model.