- 9 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 10 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 11 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Mitsubishi has just unveiled the facelift version of the latest-generation Pajero Sport. The new SUV does not currently retail in India, but is expected soon. The Pajero Sport facelift SUV features new styling inside and out.
The new Pajero Sport facelift SUV features an upgraded front fascia with a revised chrome grille. It also features a new front bumper which hosts a cluster of fog lamps and turn signal indicators.
Similar changes appear at the rear of the SUV, and the Pajero Sport facelift features a new rear bumper and tweaked tail lamps. The updated Pajero also features a fresh set of alloy wheels.
The cabin is finished in gloss black and grey, and features silver inserts. It also features a redesigned central console, and soft materials on the door pads and handles. The new Pajero Sport facelift now features an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The interiors also feature an 8-inch MID, dual-zone air conditioning, and a powered tailgate that can also be operated through a mobile app. The vehicle features adaptive cruise control, has seven airbags, a lane change assist, a rear traffic alert system, a blind spot detection system, and a 360 degree camera.
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport facelift features a 2.4-litre diesel engine that produces 180bhp of power and 430Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox. A 4WD system is offered as an optional.
The 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is scheduled to retail in over 90 countries but Mitsubishi has not made a statement about launching the all new SUV in India. The company currently retails the previous-generation Pajero Sport that is available in five variants in the Indian markets.
All variants feature a 2.5-litre diesel engine that produces 176bhp of power. The Pajero Sport 2.5 AT, and the Pajero Sport Select Plus AT produce 350Nm of torque, while the Pajero Sport 2.5 MT, the Pajero Sport Limited Edition, and the Pajero Sport Select Plus MT produce 400Nm of torque. Manual and automatic transmissions are available, and the vehicle is priced between Rs 28.35 lakh and Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Facelift
Every vehicle needs a mid-cycle facelift. We know the Pajero models available in India desperately need it. In fact, we think that Mitsubishi needs to being the new generation models to India considering we are one of the largest auto markets in the world. Fingers crossed!