- 8 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 9 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 10 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Mitsubishi launched an all new variant of the Outlander SUV in India during June 2018 at a starting price of Rs 32 lakh. After over a year of poor sales, the company offering the SUV at revised price of Rs 27 lakh. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
The Outlander SUV is brought to the country as a (CBU) Completely Built Unit, and is available exclusively with a petrol engine. The price cut of Rs 5 lakh is being offered by Mitsubishi, and they are not discounts, and not being offered at a dealer level.
The current generation Mitsubishi Outlander features a more premium design language, comes loaded as compared to the older models from 2013, and is available with a seven-seat configuration.
The Mitsubishi Outlander is available in seven different colours - Black Pearl, Cosmic Blue, Orient Red, White Solid, White Pearl, and Titanium Grey. The exteriors of the SUV feature a large chrome grille with chrome accents, LED headlamps and LED DRLs, LED tail lamps and premium multi spoke 16" alloy wheels.
The interiors of the Outlander SUV offer a more premium look and feel, arrive with a seven-seat layout, features a black and beige colour scheme, leather upholstered seats, dual zone climate control, and a sunroof.
Mitsubishi's Outlander also features a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a 710 watt Rockford Fosgate audio system with 4 speakers. Other features in the SUV include keyless entry, auto headlamps, electric parking brakes, and rain sensing wipers. The vehicle also features seven airbags, ABS with EBD and Hill Start Assist.
The Mitsubishi Outlander is available with a 2.4-litre MIVEC petrol engine that produces 165bhp of power and 222Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed Constant Variable Transmission, and features a Multi Select 4WD system.
The company has set sales targets of between 250 and 300 units for the current financial year. The Mitsubishi Outlander competes with the Skoda Kodiaq, the Volkswagen Tiguan, the Toyota Fortuner, the Ford Endeavour, and the Honda CR-V.
Thoughts About The Rs 5 Lakh Discount On The Mitsubishi Outlander
Mitsubishi was once a well know and much sought after brand in the country. The company has been trying to make a comeback but nothing seems to be working for them this far. May be a smaller, entry level SUV could do the trick, but who knows! We hope the Rs 5 lakh discount turns buyers towards what was once a famous brand in the country.