- 2 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- News Sushil Modi named as BJP candidate for Rajya Sabha by-election in Bihar
- Sports Indian Elite Athletes Avinash Sable, Parul Chaudhary vie for top honours at ADHM 2020
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- Technology Huami Amazfit GTS 2 mini Launch Tipped For December 1
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
MINI has launched the Countryman Black Edition In India. The Countryman Black Edition is priced at Rs 42.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new edition is based on the Cooper S JCW (John Cooper Works), with only 24 units available across the country.
The new edition carry 1 lakh premium over the standard model, and feature a host of cosmetic changes. This include blacked out grille, carbon fiber exterior mirror caps, piano black headlamps, and tail-lamps trims.
Other exterior changes include, ‘Countryman' lettering badge in piano black, roof rails finished in black, bonnet stripes in black, an 18-inch JCW alloy wheels with run-flat tyres, and JCW aerodynamic package.
The limited edition Countryman Black features several changes on the inside as well. This includes, a panoramic glass roof, JCW sport steering wheel, JCW Trims with door entry strips and stainless steel pedal covers, MINI head-up display, piano black illuminated trims, sport seats for driver and front passenger finished in carbon black and a Harman Kardon sourced audio system.
Other interior features carried from the standard model include, dual-zone climate control, an 8.8-inch infotainment system with navigation, electric powered seats with memory function at the front, Bluetooth connectivity, wireless charging; among others.
Apart from this the car remains mechanically unchanged, and will continue to be powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 189bhp and 280Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed sport steptronic automatic transmission as standard. The MINI Countryman can accelerate from a stand-still to 100kmph in 7.5 seconds.
The safety package on the limited edition car is carried from the standard model. This includes airbags on the front, rear camera with parking sensors, ABS with brake assist, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), and Cornering Brake Control.
John Cooper Works
John Cooper Works (JCW) is a racing car maker and tuner company based out of the United Kingdom, in Hampshire. The company was founded in 2002 by Michael Cooper, son of John Cooper. John Cooper became an auto racing legend with his rear-engine chassis design that changed the motor sport in highest levels, including the Formula One and the Indianapolis 500. The company is currently owned by BMW, and produce tuning parts and accessories for new Mini.
Thoughts About The MINI Countryman Black Edition Launched In India
MINI has introduced a new limited version of the Countryman with all-black interiors and exteriors. The company aims to boost sales by offering a special edition this festive season in limited numbers. The Countryman Black Edition looks exquisite with piano black touches across the variant. The limited edition is based on the John Cooper Works model of the standard Countryman and things could get better than this.