- 22 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 24 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Karnataka coalition on edge? Two Congress MLAs meet BJP leader SM Krishna
- Sports Pochettino fears Kane call could decide Champions League final
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
British automaker MG Motors is set to launch the MG Hector SUV in India. The launch is scheduled for June 2019.
The all-new MG Hector gets a honeycomb grille and sports the MG badge dead centre. The head light cluster has LED headlamps the double up as turn signal blinkers. The headlamps and fog lamps share similarity with the Tata Harrier.
The MG Hector SUV show excellent presence and the square wheel arches with black pillars add a sporty appeal to the SUV. The tail light cluster looks like it has been taken from the Audi Q7 and are expected to be LED units.
The Hector gets a 360-degree parking camera set up and flat bottom steering - all segment firsts! It is powered by a 2-litre diesel engine that is featured on the Tata Harrier and the Jeep Compass. Power output is said to be at 170bhp, similar to that of the Compass.
Also in the offering is a 1.5-litre petrol engine, with a maximum output of 150bhp. The Hector SUV will offer manual transmission as a standard, but will offer a six-speed DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) as an optional.
Prices are expected to be set between Rs 15 lakh and Rs 20 lack (ex-showroom, India), and deliveries are expected to start at the end of June 2019.
A certain Dr Strange was photographed driving the India bound model of the MG Harrier SUV. The SUV was minus camouflage and was captured during filming for a commercial. Turns out that MG Motors has officially stated that they signed actor Benedict Cumberbatch as their Brand Ambassador. How cool is that!
With a massive India based fan following for Marvel films, and a love for all things Marvel, Dr Strange will help with creating a buzz and a certain 'have to buy' attitude for the MG Hector SUV. Good on them!
What Drivespark Thinks About The MG Hector SUV And Dr Strange
Kudos for having Benedict Cumberbatch on board. Nothing sells like a superhero and MG Motors know it!
We're looking forward to driving this SUV! It looks good, sounds good, and with the right pricing might might help set up the MG Motors brand in India.