- 50 min ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 5 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- News Delhi violence: AAP govt to bear medical costs of affected, announces ex-gratia
- Technology Swiggy, Zomato To Get New Competition From Amazon Food Delivery
- Movies Director Prem On Ek Love Ya: ‘The Story Is Inspired By A Real-Life Couple’
- Finance Dividend On MFs Now Taxable: Where To Invest For Regular Income?
- Sports El Clasico: Real Madrid and Barcelona gear up to make history
- Lifestyle Athiya Shetty, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Radhika Apte, And Malaika Arora Have Gown Goals For Us
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
MG Motor India has announced its partnership with eChargeBays, to provide household infrastructure to charge their electric vehicle. The collaboration comes ahead of the MG eZS electric SUV scheduled to launch for Indian market in December 2019.
The setup assistance will be offered by the company's experts, who will identify the best way in which MG eZS customers can install an EV charger at home. The company is making sure that the eZS customers will have ample options to charge their SUV ahead of its launch in the country.
MG aims to create an ecosystem for EVs and drive usage of electric vehicles in India. The company also aims to create a robust charging infrastructure in the country by partnering with third-party companies in the EV charging space. MG Motor India has already partnered with Fortum and Delta Electronics India for the fast charging and slow charging segments, respectively.
Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India, said,
"The government's recent announcement around creating charging amenities for customers at public places is a positive step for the EV industry. Our latest association is aimed at supporting the government's EV vision by providing a viable residential EV charging infrastructure.
"It also highlights MG's commitment towards going the extra mile and delivering a convenient ownership experience for its EV customers. This partnership is yet another step towards driving EV adoption in the country,"he added.
The company's ensure a long-term commitment to the country by creating the right ecosystem for EVs and bring environment friendly mobility solutions as well. MG Motor future in India will be aligned with the government's vision to encourage EV adoption to improve air quality in the country.
Rajesh Singh, Founder & CEO, eChargeBays, said,
"Most prospective EV buyers are hesitant on account of the limited charging infrastructure available. We aim to provide Indian car owners with a robust and safe one-stop solution for their home charging-related needs using our home charge solution. Apart from this, eChargeBays will also launch a series of service solutions in the charging infra space which would aim at providing a seamless EV charging experience to EV customers."
The eZS SUV will be the company's second product In India after the Hector SUV. The electric SUV has made its global debut back in April 2019 and has received a good response in international markets. The eZS electric SUV has registered 2,000 orders within two months of its UK launch.
Thoughts About The MG Motor & eChargeBays Collaboration To Provide Home Charging Infrastructure
MG Motors has taken the EV game to another level, with multiple collaborations to set up electric charging infrastructures. This is a good sign considering the company is thinking about the customer service even before the launch of their product. With all these facilities being set up eZS customers is sure to have a hassle-free ownership experience. Kudos MG!