- 9 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 11 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
MG (Morris Garages) Motor India has just opened its second flagship experience store at the Cynergy IT Park at Prabhadevi, Mumbai. Opening a second flagship store shows the company's commitment toward redefining the car buying experience.
The store was inaugurated by Mr Gaurav Gupta, the Chief Executive Officer at MG Motor India. He said that the company was proud to have opened it's first store in Maharashtra, and that the one-of-its-kind flagship store redefines the traditional car buying experience in India.
The store offer a fresh, enhanced experience and customers are greeted by well-known British culture icons like the Big Ben, the Union Jack, the infamous red telephone booths, and street lamps.
There is also a host of MG memorabilia that is strategically place to help inform visitors about the brands achievements. The MG History Wall's Magna strip and brickwork accentuate MG's connection to the United Kingdom.
The flagship store also features a sleek and futuristic video wall with 16 connected television sets. The video wall displays brand related videos that engage visitors with content about the brands history and future vision.
MG Motor India's flagship store also features an "Engineering Wall" with multiple vehicle components like shock absorbers, a cut section of the door, and an insulation mat.
Potential buyers also have the option to play around with the "Configurator Wall" that allows for a personalized MG experience. Buyers can choose the model, the type of transmission they want, and fuel variants before proceeding to customize the vehicle. MG has installed a 65-inch screen making the configurator wall one of the largest there is.
MG operates a network of 120 centers across the country and plans to increase this number to 250 by the end of this year. The front fascia of MG's dealerships feature a unique grille that signifies the confluence of the sky and the earth.
The interiors feature an experience first approach that aims to capture all five senses of its potential customers by using intelligent and creative elements. Adding modern elements to amplify the brand and its legacy makes MG one of the most future-ready players in the market.
Morris Garage was founded in 1924 in the Unite Kingdom and the company quickly became famous for sports cars, roadsters, and its cabriolet series of cars. In fact MG vehicles were sought after by celebrities and the Royal Family too!
MG has evolved into a modern, futuristic, and innovative brand over the last 95 years. The company is know for it penchant of bringing styling, elegance, and spirited performance to the world.
Thoughts About The Second Flagship MG Experience Store
Well, MG seems to be doing everything it can to woo potential buyers. A first impression is definitely one that remains and holds most value. Offering customers an experience of a lifetime will help boost sales. Congratulations to MG Motor India for opening a second flagship store. On to the third!