- 12 hrs ago Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- 12 hrs ago Spy Pics: Renault Duster BS-VI Spotted Testing On Pune Mumbai Highway
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Aura Engine Specifications Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Honda Civic Retains Executive Sedan Segment Top Spot: Records 30% Month-On-Month Growth
- Movies Yash Opens Up About His Struggling Days And The Success Of His Movie KGF
- Technology Upcoming Nokia Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Jharkhand polls 2019: BJP names 8 more candidates
- Sports First India-WI T20 in doubt as Mumbai police yet to guarantee security cover
- Lifestyle Chickpeas Chana During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects & How to Consume
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Finance SEBI Hikes PMS Min Investment Requirement Limit; Cuts Rights Issue Process Time
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
MG Motor India has opened a new digital showroom in Bangalore, Karnataka. The uniqueness of the new showroom is that, it does not showcase a live car inside.
The new facility is aimed to offer a unique visual immersive experience of the car through an interactive digital display with voice assistance. The company also aims to reduce costs of operating a conventional car showroom which included aspects like space, rentals and infrastructure; through the new setup.
Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India, said,
"The first Digital Studio is a pilot project and showcases our vision towards the future of automotive retail without a car on display. With the growing importance of omni-channel brand presence, we believe that such showrooms represent the next-generation network footprint in the automotive business."
The first MG Digital Studio offers simple, and intuitive product demonstration of the Hector SUV, using digital tools such as ‘Immersive Voice' and AI-based Human Recognition. Apart from the Interactive Visualiser, the Digital Studio also offers Augmented Reality and other digital engagement tools for customers.
MG Motor India has partnered with Mumbai-based Eccentric Engine for ‘One 3-D', its Automotive Visualisation Platform, for providing a rich and immersive experience to its customers.
The journey towards choosing your MG Hector starts with one of many interactive screens placed across the showroom. The first screen will let you register yourself in the showroom's database with few questions to know your driving preference. This will help you choose the right configuration of the car as well.
Once you know your preference, you move on to the next-stage, where you have a platform to explore the Hector SUV further. This platform offers the most interaction with the help of a touch enabled screen placed on a table and in-front of this is a wall filled with multiple screen setup, showcasing the MG Hector's features.
Here, you can click on the various features of the MG Hector SUV, and explore more about the features. For example, if need to know about the how the head-lamps will work? Then you can choose the exterior option placed at the bottom of the screen. This will bring up the headlamps option. Once you click on it, the "wall of screens" will show the headlamps of the SUV and provide a short introduction as well.
This can be repeated to explore other interior and exterior options as well. This digital setup is also features voice assistance to showcase the company's i-Smart technology as well. The colours of the car displayed on the wall of screens can be changed by touching on the colour palet options placed on the table as well.
Once you explore all the options, you can move to the third and final stage of the journey, to know about the Hector's advantage over its rivals. This third screen offers to options to the customers: a quiz about how well you know about the Hector SUV and to see the comparison against the rivals. The rivals displayed on the screen includes the Tata Harrier, Mahindra XUV500 and the Jeep Compass.
Once you are done with all the three-stages, you can choose to take a test-drive of the Hector SUV, physically. The digital showroom also has an area inside, that showcase different accessories available for the Hector SUV. This includes chrome door handle covers, bumper protectors and more.
Thoughts About The MG Digital Car-Less Showroom Opened
MG has truly changed the way of one buying a car with the new digital showroom. It offers complete interaction, without the need of physical product present inside the showroom to explore. This also avoid massive infrastructure needed to carry a conventional car showroom setup with more manpower. A new of selling the car!