- 39 min ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 3 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 5 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10S With SD 870 SoC Makes Multiple Cameos Online; Launch Imminent
- Movies Naga Chaitanya’s Fan Dives Into Godavari Canal To Meet Him On The Sets Of Thank You [Video]
- Finance Saudi Arabia Asks India To Use Cheap Oil Bought Last Year To Bring Down Fuel Rates
- News West Bengal elections 2021: TMC, Left candidates begin campaigning for upcoming assembly election
- Sports Boxam International: Pooja Rani defeats World Champion as nine Indian Boxers storm into the finals
- Education In Karnataka, 2 Schools Sealed After 22 Students Test Covid-19 Positive
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
The MG Hector Plus has been spotted test again. Spy pics uploaded by a certain Gagan Choudhary over Instagram reveal that the interiors of the MG Hector Plus features captain seats in the second row.
Spy pics also reveal that the there are extra seat belts in the third row meaning that the production spec version of the MG Hector Plus will also feature captain seats.
Previous spy pics have revealed that the MG Hector Plus will feature a re-designed front bumper, new LED head lamps, a new grille, re-designed fog lamp housing, a re-designed rear bumper, new LED tail lights, and dual exhaust tips.
Powering the all-new MG Hector Plus could be the same 2.0-diesel engine that produces 169bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The other engine option could be the 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 141bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual and a six-speed DCT automatic.
Performance figures are expected to change for both the diesel and the petrol engine because of the upgrades made in order to be BS6 compliant. Once launched, the MG Hector Plus will compete with the Tata Hexa, the Mahindra XUV500, and the soon-to-be launched Tata Gravitas.
The MG Hector is currently priced between Rs 12.48 lakh and Rs 17.28 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and the Hector Plus model is expected to carry a premium of roughly Rs 1 lakh, although this is just speculation.
In MG related news, the company is ready to unveil its second product for the Indian markets - the MG ZS Electric Vehicle. The unveil is expected to happen during January 2020, and the vehicle is expected to be priced between Rs 20 lakh and Rs 25 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more about the ZS EV, click here.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Plus Spotted Testing
More spy pics means the MG Hector Plus is almost ready for production. We expect to see more spy pics over the next month or so, and expect MG to showcase the car at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.