- 46 min ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 5 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- Technology Swiggy, Zomato To Get New Competition From Amazon Food Delivery
- Movies Director Prem On Ek Love Ya: ‘The Story Is Inspired By A Real-Life Couple’
- News Donations above 20K: BJP received Rs 742 crore of total Rs 951 crore
- Finance Dividend On MFs Now Taxable: Where To Invest For Regular Income?
- Sports El Clasico: Real Madrid and Barcelona gear up to make history
- Lifestyle Athiya Shetty, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Radhika Apte, And Malaika Arora Have Gown Goals For Us
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The MG Hector Plus has been spotted test again. Spy pics uploaded by a certain Gagan Choudhary over Instagram reveal that the interiors of the MG Hector Plus features captain seats in the second row.
Spy pics also reveal that the there are extra seat belts in the third row meaning that the production spec version of the MG Hector Plus will also feature captain seats.
Previous spy pics have revealed that the MG Hector Plus will feature a re-designed front bumper, new LED head lamps, a new grille, re-designed fog lamp housing, a re-designed rear bumper, new LED tail lights, and dual exhaust tips.
Powering the all-new MG Hector Plus could be the same 2.0-diesel engine that produces 169bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The other engine option could be the 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 141bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual and a six-speed DCT automatic.
Performance figures are expected to change for both the diesel and the petrol engine because of the upgrades made in order to be BS6 compliant. Once launched, the MG Hector Plus will compete with the Tata Hexa, the Mahindra XUV500, and the soon-to-be launched Tata Gravitas.
The MG Hector is currently priced between Rs 12.48 lakh and Rs 17.28 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and the Hector Plus model is expected to carry a premium of roughly Rs 1 lakh, although this is just speculation.
In MG related news, the company is ready to unveil its second product for the Indian markets - the MG ZS Electric Vehicle. The unveil is expected to happen during January 2020, and the vehicle is expected to be priced between Rs 20 lakh and Rs 25 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more about the ZS EV, click here.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Plus Spotted Testing
More spy pics means the MG Hector Plus is almost ready for production. We expect to see more spy pics over the next month or so, and expect MG to showcase the car at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.