- 14 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 17 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- News No backing down say sources on stand off with China
- Technology Gaming With Prime Offers Free Smartphone In-Game Content On Popular Titles
- Finance No Restriction Put On Use Of PoA By Brokers: SEBI
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The MG eZS electric SUV has been spotted testing in India. MG Motor India had earlier announced that the MG eZS would be launched in the Indian market by December this year. A few months before its launch and just a day after the unveiling of the MG Hector, the electric SUV has been spotted testing in India.
In the last couple of years, electric vehicles have seen unprecedented growth. This growth is only expected to increase as mobility in the upcoming years is expected to be dominated by pure electric vehicles.
Till now, the electric car market in India has seen products from Mahindra Electric and Tata Motors. However, all automotive manufacturers are working on development of their own electric vehicles knowing that the EV market is at the verge of booming.
MG Motors has recently entered the Indian market and is yet to launch its first product - the MG Hector. The MG Hector for the Indian market was unveiled on 15 May, 2019. The British Marque seems to have big plans for the Indian market and electric cars are a huge part of it.
The eZS will be the first electric car and the second MG product to be launched in India. According to Autocar The MG eZS has been spotted testing in India for the very first time. It is the pure-electric variant of the MG ZS SUV that was first revealed at the 2018 Guangzhou Motor Show.
The MG ZS is a stylish SUV on sale in the Chinese market. The eZS is similar to the ZS in terms of design, but has a few differences to distinguish it from the petrol-powered car. It comes with an exclusive blue shade, exclusive five-spoke alloy wheels, eZS badging and an exclusive grille up front with a charging point underneath it.
For the Indian market, we can expect the same features on the MG eZS. An extra feature that will debut with the eZS when launched in India is the i-Smart connected infotainment system. In the Chinese market, the MG eZS is powered by an electric motor with an output of 150bhp.
MG claims a 0-50km/h time of 3.1 seconds, and a brilliant range of 335 kilometres on a single charge. However, at this point in time, we are unsure if MG would be bringing the same powertrain to the Indian market as well.
Thoughts On MG eZS Electric SUV Spotted Testing In India
MG seems to have planned their Indian debut very well. Its first product – the MG Hector – will take care of the premium SUV end of the business. With the MG eZS coming in next, the company has taken care of the green vehicle side of the business. It will be interesting to see how things pan out for MG Motor India.