- 9 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 11 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Shahid Kapoor Flies High In This 'Trippy' Unabashed Love Story!
- Technology Asus 6Z Vs Other Premium Smartphones Under Rs 40,000
- News International Yoga Day 2019: Ranchi decked up, Modi to perform Asanas with 35,000 people
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The MG eZS electric SUV has been spotted testing in India. MG Motor India had earlier announced that the MG eZS would be launched in the Indian market by December this year. A few months before its launch and just a day after the unveiling of the MG Hector, the electric SUV has been spotted testing in India.
In the last couple of years, electric vehicles have seen unprecedented growth. This growth is only expected to increase as mobility in the upcoming years is expected to be dominated by pure electric vehicles.
Till now, the electric car market in India has seen products from Mahindra Electric and Tata Motors. However, all automotive manufacturers are working on development of their own electric vehicles knowing that the EV market is at the verge of booming.
MG Motors has recently entered the Indian market and is yet to launch its first product - the MG Hector. The MG Hector for the Indian market was unveiled on 15 May, 2019. The British Marque seems to have big plans for the Indian market and electric cars are a huge part of it.
The eZS will be the first electric car and the second MG product to be launched in India. According to Autocar The MG eZS has been spotted testing in India for the very first time. It is the pure-electric variant of the MG ZS SUV that was first revealed at the 2018 Guangzhou Motor Show.
The MG ZS is a stylish SUV on sale in the Chinese market. The eZS is similar to the ZS in terms of design, but has a few differences to distinguish it from the petrol-powered car. It comes with an exclusive blue shade, exclusive five-spoke alloy wheels, eZS badging and an exclusive grille up front with a charging point underneath it.
For the Indian market, we can expect the same features on the MG eZS. An extra feature that will debut with the eZS when launched in India is the i-Smart connected infotainment system. In the Chinese market, the MG eZS is powered by an electric motor with an output of 150bhp.
MG claims a 0-50km/h time of 3.1 seconds, and a brilliant range of 335 kilometres on a single charge. However, at this point in time, we are unsure if MG would be bringing the same powertrain to the Indian market as well.
Thoughts On MG eZS Electric SUV Spotted Testing In India
MG seems to have planned their Indian debut very well. Its first product – the MG Hector – will take care of the premium SUV end of the business. With the MG eZS coming in next, the company has taken care of the green vehicle side of the business. It will be interesting to see how things pan out for MG Motor India.