- 30 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 4000: Prices Now Starting At Rs 1.14 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- 16 hrs ago Delhi Odd Even Scheme: To Be Extended If Needed Says Arvind Kejriwal
- 17 hrs ago Toyota Mobility Foundation Partners With WRI For New Mobility Solution In India
- Finance You Can Now Give An Address Other Than On Your Aadhaar For Bank KYC
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Hindi Rights: Mahesh Babu Proves To Be No Match For Ram Charan
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M20, Galaxy M30 Android 10 Update Likely On Cards
- News Chowkidar Chor Hai remark: SC closes contempt case against Rahul Gandhi with a word of caution
- Sports IPL 2020 Trade: Ajinkya Rahane to be traded by Rajasthan Royals with Delhi Capitals, claims report
- Lifestyle Exclusive: What Leads To A Tiff Between Best Friends? Real People Share Their Stories
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
German auto manufacturer Mercedes-Benz, hosted its 'Luxe Drive Live 2019' event in Bengaluru recently. The event includes exclusive opportunity to test drive an impressive range of Mercedes-Benz cars.
The 2019 event is the company's fifth iteration of the Luxe Drive which gave the participants a luxury experience with exquisite food prepared by the celebrity chef Sarah Todd. The event was filled with adrenaline pumping climbs and music that showcased the current and potential owners a unique taste of the Mercedes-Benz lifestyle.
This year also marks the 25th year of Mercedes-Benz in India, an important milestone for luxury carmaker. Participants at the Luxe Drive events could take a test-drive of the Mercedes-Benz line-up which includes GLA, GLC, GLE and GLS to C-Class and E-Class. Mercedes had setup a test-drive course with additional off-road track to offer an exciting and experience to the participants.
The event also held a special gourmet workshop by Sarah Todd through which participants could sample mouth watering food spread to further enhance the experience of the Luxe Drive. There was live music gigs by renowned artists in association with MTV. This includes performances from Mali and Tejas Mohan on the 1st day, and the 2nd day was performed by Fame the band and The Yellow Diary.
The participants could also take part in the ‘Mind Games Zone' which was offered for both kids and adults where participants had a chance to win scale models of Mercedes-Benz's first-ever E-Class. Other perks of the Luxe Drive Live 2019 include a merchandise zone with exclusive Mercedes-Benz collectibles, and a dedicated AMG lifestyle collection segment.
Current Mercedes owners could also get their car evaluated for free, and customers looking to exchange their current Mercedes models were offered special discounts with personalised finance through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said,
Bengaluru is an important market for the brand. Mercedes has been strengthening the brand presence through customer engagement activities In India.
The Luxe Drive Live 2019, is a part of company's celebration of completing 25 years in India. 25 participants will have an opportunity to win Mercedes-Benz merchandise in a special contest at the venue as well. Luxe Drive will also help the brand with better outreach and providing our customers with an immersive experience, he added.
Thoughts About The Mercedes Luxe Drive Live 2019
Mercedes is known to be a luxurious brand, and with hosting an event like ‘Luxe Drive' the brand has provided a unique experience to their customers. The event was also open to the prospective customers as well to showcase the brand's image and keeping their customers engaged with good food and music. Mercedes has chosen the right time to host the Luxe Drive event which could help them to boost sales and customer engagement as well.