- 9 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 11 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
German auto manufacturer Mercedes-Benz, hosted its 'Luxe Drive Live 2019' event in Bengaluru recently. The event includes exclusive opportunity to test drive an impressive range of Mercedes-Benz cars.
The 2019 event is the company's fifth iteration of the Luxe Drive which gave the participants a luxury experience with exquisite food prepared by the celebrity chef Sarah Todd. The event was filled with adrenaline pumping climbs and music that showcased the current and potential owners a unique taste of the Mercedes-Benz lifestyle.
This year also marks the 25th year of Mercedes-Benz in India, an important milestone for luxury carmaker. Participants at the Luxe Drive events could take a test-drive of the Mercedes-Benz line-up which includes GLA, GLC, GLE and GLS to C-Class and E-Class. Mercedes had setup a test-drive course with additional off-road track to offer an exciting and experience to the participants.
The event also held a special gourmet workshop by Sarah Todd through which participants could sample mouth watering food spread to further enhance the experience of the Luxe Drive. There was live music gigs by renowned artists in association with MTV. This includes performances from Mali and Tejas Mohan on the 1st day, and the 2nd day was performed by Fame the band and The Yellow Diary.
The participants could also take part in the ‘Mind Games Zone' which was offered for both kids and adults where participants had a chance to win scale models of Mercedes-Benz's first-ever E-Class. Other perks of the Luxe Drive Live 2019 include a merchandise zone with exclusive Mercedes-Benz collectibles, and a dedicated AMG lifestyle collection segment.
Current Mercedes owners could also get their car evaluated for free, and customers looking to exchange their current Mercedes models were offered special discounts with personalised finance through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said,
Bengaluru is an important market for the brand. Mercedes has been strengthening the brand presence through customer engagement activities In India.
The Luxe Drive Live 2019, is a part of company's celebration of completing 25 years in India. 25 participants will have an opportunity to win Mercedes-Benz merchandise in a special contest at the venue as well. Luxe Drive will also help the brand with better outreach and providing our customers with an immersive experience, he added.
Thoughts About The Mercedes Luxe Drive Live 2019
Mercedes is known to be a luxurious brand, and with hosting an event like ‘Luxe Drive' the brand has provided a unique experience to their customers. The event was also open to the prospective customers as well to showcase the brand's image and keeping their customers engaged with good food and music. Mercedes has chosen the right time to host the Luxe Drive event which could help them to boost sales and customer engagement as well.