- 9 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Movies Ashutosh Gowarikar On Panipat Controversy: People Should Be Patient To See What Is In The Movie
- News Even Lord Rama can't ensure a 100 % crime-free society: UP minister over Unnao case
- Lifestyle World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Mercedes-Benz India recently concluded its 'Luxe Drive Live 2019' event in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The event, currently in its fifth year brings in current and potential customers to experience the 'Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle', through experience drives, live music and world-class cuisine on offer.
Martin Schwenk, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, stated:
"As we celebrate 25 years in India with our brand motto ‘Best Never Rest', we bring a lot of excitement to our unique experiential programme, Luxe Drive Live 2019. As part of the celebrations, 25 special attendees will have an opportunity to win Mercedes-Benz merchandise in a special contest at the venue.
The fifth edition of Luxe Drive Live in India, with Adrenaline, Gourmet and Music as the key pillars, will help us strengthen our brand reach and provide our customers with an immersive experience."
The event consists of a host of activities for customers to take part in. This includes getting a chance to self-drive various models from the Mercedes-Benz lineup through various off-road and on-road tracks, set-up specifically to showcase their capabilities.
Customers also receive a demonstration of various features available on the models, including the GLE 350, GLS and the C and E-Class range. The event also hosts the entire lineup of Mercedes-Benz models available in the Indian market. This gives potential customers a chance to check out all the models available in the lineup, while also experiencing the cars first-hand.
Apart from the cars themselves, Mercedes-Benz had also set up a gourmet counter, with celebrity Chef Ranveer Brar cooking up exclusive dishes. The event also hosts unique food photography workshops, while also introducing an industry-first Luxe Drive Culinary Academy as well.
The event also hosted live music performances from some of the most talented artists in the country. The live music gigs at the Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive event are in association with MTV.
Mercedes-Benz India also took the opportunity to showcase its customers a live demo of their recently launched ‘Mercedes Me' connected app. This application allows Mercedes-Benz car owners to connect with their vehicles from anywhere, while also offering an additional 25 features as well.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive Live 2019 In Mumbai
The Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive 2019 was held in Mumbai recently. The event currently in its fifth year brings a host of exclusive and unique experiences for current and potential customers in the Indian market. The event is held in various parts of the country, throughout the year.