- 23 min ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- 2 hrs ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 6 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- Sports Khelo India University Games: Maharshi Dayanand University confident of clinching gold in kabaddi
- News Ashraf Ghani secures second term as Afghan president
- Lifestyle Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- Movies Trance: The Official Trailer Of The Fahadh Faasil Starrer Is Impressive And Intriguing
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 Render, Key Specs Surface
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Mercedes-Benz has just launched their Premiere Express Prime after sales initiative. Owners can now get their vehicles serviced in three hours, and will not be charged service fees if the service remains incomplete in that time frame.
Mercedes says that their service outlets will have dedicated work bays, equipment, and tools to ensure services are achieved within the three hour period. In addition, authorized services outlets will have a dedicated three-man team.
The three-man team comprises of a team leader and to service technicians will ensure quick turn-around times. The Premiere Express Prime includes two types of service options - Type A, and Type B.
Service Type A includes oil and oil filter check and replacement, brake fluid replacement, dust filter replacement, wheel rotation, coolant antifreeze mixture ratio check, washing, and interior and exterior cleaning.
Service Type B includes oil and oil filter check and replacement, brake fluid replacement, dust filter replacement, wheel rotation, coolant antifreeze mixture ratio check, washing, interior and exterior cleaning, diesel fuel-filter check and replacement, disc brake cleaning, and wheel balancing.
The Premiere Express Service however, excludes major service and repairs, repairs via warranty, and services on AMG models. The service is currently available in Bangalore, but will soon be launched at Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad.
Mr Shekhar Bhide, the Vice President of Customer Services and Corporate Affairs at Mercedes-Benz India said, "The long term success of an automotive brand, especially in the luxury car segment in India, is decided on service excellence and hassle free ownership experience provided to the customer."
"Mercedes-Benz believes in winning customer loyalty through a delightful, exclusive and outstanding service experience. With the launch of ‘Premiere Express Prime' we aim to reduce the turnaround time of servicing a car to three hours, thereby saving precious time of our customers who have a busy lifestyle," he added.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz Premiere Express Service
After-sales is an important element for auto manufacturers. To other areas of focus are efficiency and retention. Offering a quick, three-hour turn around for a service is definitely a plus for existing and prospective customers. Mercedes will definitely retain a lot of customers with this move.