- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Another gang-rape victim complains of threat of 'Unnao-like' fate by accused
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit Nene Flaunts A Pale Yellow Floral Sari And We Can’t Stop Gazing At It
- Technology Skullcandy Sesh Wireless Earbuds Review: Good Audio But Bulky Design
- Movies Dilip Kumar Thanks Fans For 'Boundless Love, Affection & Prayers' On 97th Birthday
- Finance Nifty Ends The Day Higher; GAIL Leads The Rally
- Sports Can Manchester United hit rest of the Premier League with 'big six' form?
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the new 2020 GLC facelift SUV in the market. The new (2020) Mercedes-Benz GLC facelift is offered with a starting price of Rs 52.75 lakh. The SUV is offered in a range of variants: GLC 200 and GLC 220d 4MATIC with the top-spec model priced at Rs 57.75 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
In terms of design, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC is very similar to the pre-facelift model. However, the new GLC does feature an all-new front grille, with inserts on the two horizontal slats, along with the three-pointed star positioned at its centre.
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC also comes with an updated set of LED headlamps, new LED DRLs (Daytime Running Lights) and refreshed LED taillights.
The front and rear bumpers have also been slightly tweaked, with the front now receiving chrome inserts on the central air intake while the rear comes with an updated diffuser. The SUV now runs on newly-designed alloy wheels on standard 19-inch wheels.
However, the significant update on the new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV is the MBUX technology inside. The 2020 GLC SUV is the first product from the German luxury carmaker to debut, the brand's MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) technology in the Indian market.
This technology is offered on the 2020 GLC along with other digital displays on the instrument cluster and the infotainment system. The new Mercedes-Benz GLC will also come with touch control features on the steering wheel, voice and gesture control, automatic climate control, panoramic sunroof, ambient-lighting, mood-lighting and a host of other options as well.
In terms of safety features, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC will receive all the equipment as standard across all variants. These equipment include six-airbags (front, side, knee and curtain), dynamic body control and adjustable dampers.
Mercedes-Benz will also offer the new GLC with various driving modes and driver-assist features, along with two accessory packages: Off-road Engineering Package & Driver Assistance Package as well, which offers additional features and equipment.
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC will be offered with a choice of two engine options: This includes a new 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 255bhp and 370Nm of torque.
The other two engines options include a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 192bhp and 400Nm of torque. Both engine options will come mated to a standard nine-speed G-Tronic automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts On The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Launch In India
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC is the first product from the German luxury carmaker to debut its global MBUX technology in the Indian market. The new 2020 GLC facelift SUV will rival the likes of the BMW X3, Volvo XC60 and the upcoming Audi Q3.