- 1 day ago Auto Parts Manufacturers Ask Government To Reduce GST To 18 Percent Amidst Industry Slowdown
- 1 day ago UM Motorcycles Discontinued In India: Stopping Production Leaving Dealers Stranded
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Bookings Crosses 10,000 Units Since Launch: Rivals The New Renault Kwid
- 1 day ago Toyota Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Unable to observe Valmiki Jayanti, Dalit men sit on hunger strike in Tihar jail
- Technology Week 41, 2019 Launch Roundup: Nokia 6.2, OnePlus 7T Pro, OPPO Reno Ace, Motorola One Macro And More
- Sports Sourav Ganguly set to be new BCCI president, Brijesh Patel likely to be IPL Chairman
- Movies Deepika Padukone On Ranveer Singh: He’s A Different Person Every 6 Months
- Lifestyle Be Ethnic Ready With These Bollywood Divas-inspired Stunning Golden-Silver Saris
- Finance India, China To Set Up New Mechanism For Trade And Investment
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
Out on the road, one can always find many weird people doing weird things, and this Mercedes-Benz driver is an example. However, it does seem like he/she didn't do it on purpose. The car was caught on video with the fuel pump nozzle and a part of the fuel pump hose sticking out of the car's fuel filler opening.
The driver though, drives on as if there is nothing amiss and that could with be due to sheer ignorance or because it wasn't noticed. We are led to believe that it was the latter that took place in this case.
How exactly did it happen is unknown, but it can safely be assumed that the driver drove up to a fuel station, filled up with petrol and drove off with the nozzle still in the car. The driver of the Mercedes-Benz might have missed it, but the mess it would have left at the gas station would surely have made everyone else notice.
Once the fuel hose ruptured and tore off from the petrol pump, the pump would have sprayed the highly-inflammable fluid all over the place and caused an emergency scare. In the worst case scenario, the incident might have resulted in a fire or an explosion too, which of course, was oblivious to the driver.
The car involved in the incident is a Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG, which was the fastest sedan of its time and still is one of the fastest sedans in the world. It is powered by a 5.4-litre V8 engine with a maximum power output of 469bhp. It is capable of accelerating from 0-100km/h in around 4 seconds.
Thoughts On Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Drives Off With Fuel Pump Nozzle And Pipe
Paying attention to things around us is necessary while driving. If only the driver had looked into the right-side ORVM, he/she would have seen the fuel-filler nozzle hanging out of the car.
Image Source: Fabiana L