- 15 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 16 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 17 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- Movies Biwi No 1 Becomes Mummy No 1! Karishma Kapoor Bags Powerful Role In Ekta’s Web Series Mentalhood!
- News BJP may create history in West Bengal, leading in around 15 seats
- Finance Finance Ministry Prepares 100-Day Agenda For New Govt With Focus On Boosting Economy
- Technology ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- Sports Boxing set for Tokyo 2020 but AIBA faces suspension
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Out on the road, one can always find many weird people doing weird things, and this Mercedes-Benz driver is an example. However, it does seem like he/she didn't do it on purpose. The car was caught on video with the fuel pump nozzle and a part of the fuel pump hose sticking out of the car's fuel filler opening.
The driver though, drives on as if there is nothing amiss and that could with be due to sheer ignorance or because it wasn't noticed. We are led to believe that it was the latter that took place in this case.
How exactly did it happen is unknown, but it can safely be assumed that the driver drove up to a fuel station, filled up with petrol and drove off with the nozzle still in the car. The driver of the Mercedes-Benz might have missed it, but the mess it would have left at the gas station would surely have made everyone else notice.
Once the fuel hose ruptured and tore off from the petrol pump, the pump would have sprayed the highly-inflammable fluid all over the place and caused an emergency scare. In the worst case scenario, the incident might have resulted in a fire or an explosion too, which of course, was oblivious to the driver.
The car involved in the incident is a Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG, which was the fastest sedan of its time and still is one of the fastest sedans in the world. It is powered by a 5.4-litre V8 engine with a maximum power output of 469bhp. It is capable of accelerating from 0-100km/h in around 4 seconds.
Thoughts On Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Drives Off With Fuel Pump Nozzle And Pipe
Paying attention to things around us is necessary while driving. If only the driver had looked into the right-side ORVM, he/she would have seen the fuel-filler nozzle hanging out of the car.
Image Source: Fabiana L