- 1 hr ago Hyundai Aura Launched Starting At Rs 5.80 Lakh: Bookings Open At Rs 10,000
- 2 hrs ago TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- 4 hrs ago Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- 5 hrs ago Ford EcoSport BS6 Models Launched Starting At Rs 8.04 Lakh
- Sports PBL Season 5: Madhya Pradesh’s rising star Priyanshu Rajawat impresses PV Sindhu on Premier Badminton League debut
- News 12,313 bonds worth Rs 6,128.72 crore purchased during 12 sale periods
- Technology Anker launches Soundbuds Verve Wired Earphones For Rs. 1,199 In India
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan’s Chehre Gets New Release Date To Avoid Clash With Gulabo Sitabo
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Looks Refreshing In Her White Dress But Let's Not Ignore That Quirky Accessory
- Finance 5 Best Savings Account With The Best Interest Rates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Italian luxury carmaker, Maserati, announced the launch of V6 petrol variants of Ghibli, Quattroporte and Levante in the Indian market. The new powertrain options will be part of the company's 2020 range to the country.
Here are the prices for Ghibli, Quattroporte and Levante V6 Petrol models:
|Levante||Rs 1.41 Crore|
|Levante S||Rs 1.53 Crore|
|Ghibli||Rs 1.31 Crore|
|Ghibli S||Rs 1.44 Crore|
|Quattroporte||Rs 1.63 Crore|
|Quattroporte S||Rs 1.73 Crore|
*All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
The V6 petrol engines will be available in two states of tune The lower spec engine produces 345.2bhp and 500Nm of torque, while the higher spec engine produces 424.1bhp and 580Nm of torque. The powertrains are built at the Ferrari plant in Maranello. The new V6 engine is Euro 6c-compliant, which is similar or higher to the upcoming BS-VI emission norms in India.
The Ghibli, Quattroporte and the Levante will be available in two variants. While the entry-level variant will be powered by the lower spec V6 engine, the performance ‘S' variant of the models will be powered by the higher-spec V6 engine. However, both the engines will be mated to an eight-speed ZF automatic transmission as standard.
Bojan Jankulovski, Head of Operations, Maserati India, said,
"With the introduction of the V6 petrol versions of Levante, Ghibli and Quattroporte, we follow through, yet again, on our commitment to satisfy the significantly increasing demand for petrol cars in India. Maserati has been the icon for luxury performance cars with its exquisite line-up of beautifully crafted vehicles, and we will continue to fulfill our customers' penchant for world-class standards. With an upgraded post-purchase services, Maserati aims to stamp its authority as the brand for absolute enthusiasts who want nothing but the best when they think performance."
All models gets an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with a double rotary knob on the center console. The software for the infotainment and interface has been further improved with updated display graphics. The climate control system has also been improved with the airflow distribution control now more customizable.
Additionally, the interiors of all three models feature the brand's full-grain Pieno Fiore leather, which has a soft feel and is unlike any other leather upholstery. Pieno Fiore is available as an option in all Levante, Ghibli and Quattroporte versions in three colours with specific stitching on the seats and double stitching on the door panels. Other customization options are also available on these luxury models.
The colour options on all three models include a choice of ten body colours for the Quattroporte and eleven for each of the Ghibli and Levante models. Two new tri-coat colours are now available: the iconic Rosso Potente and the deep dark Blu Nobile.
The new V6 models also comes with a new alloy wheel design to choose from. This includes five brand new designs in the 20 and 21-inch sizes, two for each of the Levante and Quattroporte models and one for the Ghibli.
Thoughts About The Maserati Levante, Ghibli and Quattroporte V6 Models
The Italian styled Maserati models just got more desirable with subtle changes to the interiors and exteriors. The new V6 engine is a great move by the brand as they comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms as well. Maserati has also confirmed the launch of new Levante GTS and Trofeo versions soon in the country as well.