- 22 hrs ago Kia Carnival Review (First Drive): Extravagant On Space, Feature-Loaded And BSVI-Compliant
- 1 day ago MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- 1 day ago Amazon Introduces Three And Four Wheeler EVs For Product Delivery
- 1 day ago Hyundai Aura Launched Starting At Rs 5.80 Lakh: Bookings Open At Rs 10,000
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News Left-wing students protest outside Victoria Memorial as BJP MP addresses at Kolkata Literary meet
- Lifestyle 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- Movies Kiccha Sudeep Wraps Up The Shoot Of Kotigobba 3; The Movie Is All Set For A Summer 2020 Release
- Technology Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 Hands-On: 14" Portable Gaming Laptop With AMD’s Latest Ryzen 4000 Series CPU
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Italian luxury carmaker, Maserati, announced the launch of V6 petrol variants of Ghibli, Quattroporte and Levante in the Indian market. The new powertrain options will be part of the company's 2020 range to the country.
Here are the prices for Ghibli, Quattroporte and Levante V6 Petrol models:
|Levante||Rs 1.41 Crore|
|Levante S||Rs 1.53 Crore|
|Ghibli||Rs 1.31 Crore|
|Ghibli S||Rs 1.44 Crore|
|Quattroporte||Rs 1.63 Crore|
|Quattroporte S||Rs 1.73 Crore|
*All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
The V6 petrol engines will be available in two states of tune The lower spec engine produces 345.2bhp and 500Nm of torque, while the higher spec engine produces 424.1bhp and 580Nm of torque. The powertrains are built at the Ferrari plant in Maranello. The new V6 engine is Euro 6c-compliant, which is similar or higher to the upcoming BS-VI emission norms in India.
The Ghibli, Quattroporte and the Levante will be available in two variants. While the entry-level variant will be powered by the lower spec V6 engine, the performance ‘S' variant of the models will be powered by the higher-spec V6 engine. However, both the engines will be mated to an eight-speed ZF automatic transmission as standard.
Bojan Jankulovski, Head of Operations, Maserati India, said,
"With the introduction of the V6 petrol versions of Levante, Ghibli and Quattroporte, we follow through, yet again, on our commitment to satisfy the significantly increasing demand for petrol cars in India. Maserati has been the icon for luxury performance cars with its exquisite line-up of beautifully crafted vehicles, and we will continue to fulfill our customers' penchant for world-class standards. With an upgraded post-purchase services, Maserati aims to stamp its authority as the brand for absolute enthusiasts who want nothing but the best when they think performance."
All models gets an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with a double rotary knob on the center console. The software for the infotainment and interface has been further improved with updated display graphics. The climate control system has also been improved with the airflow distribution control now more customizable.
Additionally, the interiors of all three models feature the brand's full-grain Pieno Fiore leather, which has a soft feel and is unlike any other leather upholstery. Pieno Fiore is available as an option in all Levante, Ghibli and Quattroporte versions in three colours with specific stitching on the seats and double stitching on the door panels. Other customization options are also available on these luxury models.
The colour options on all three models include a choice of ten body colours for the Quattroporte and eleven for each of the Ghibli and Levante models. Two new tri-coat colours are now available: the iconic Rosso Potente and the deep dark Blu Nobile.
The new V6 models also comes with a new alloy wheel design to choose from. This includes five brand new designs in the 20 and 21-inch sizes, two for each of the Levante and Quattroporte models and one for the Ghibli.
Thoughts About The Maserati Levante, Ghibli and Quattroporte V6 Models
The Italian styled Maserati models just got more desirable with subtle changes to the interiors and exteriors. The new V6 engine is a great move by the brand as they comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms as well. Maserati has also confirmed the launch of new Levante GTS and Trofeo versions soon in the country as well.