- 12 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs DC: Looking to play good brand of cricket to make this season a memorable one: KL Rahul
- Movies Drishyam 2: The Set Work Of The Mohanlal Starrer Is Progressing!
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Maruti Suzuki recently launched its premium MPV offering, the XL6. The all-new offering is far superior when it comes to design, styling, and features. To add more value, Maruti Suzuki has launched official accessories for the XL6.
In addition, the company has added an online configurator on the NEXA experience website. Customers can choose from variety of interior and exterior accessories and take understand how their XL6 vehicles will look with the accessories mounted.
Visual accessories include a door visor chrome insert priced at Rs 3,450, a body side moulding for Rs 2,699, and a number plate garnish for Rs 500. There's also a rear spoiler for Rs 4,900, and a window frame kit for Rs 2,850.
Accessories for the interiors include a deluxe carpet mat for Rs 2,390, and an interior styling kit for Rs 8,190.
The new six-seater MPV is available with a BS-VI ready 1.5-litre petrol SHVS engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of torque. The vehicle is available with a five-speed manual and a four-speed automatic transmission options.
The all-new Maruti Suzuki XL6 is based on the Ertiga MPV and features the Maruti's global design language. Design elements that make it different from the Ertiga are the new grille with a bold cross-bar design element, signature quad LED headlamps, LED DRLs, a distant hood, all black alloys, side claddings, roof rails, and tail lamps with an LED light guide.
The interiors of the all-new XL6 are finished in all-black with stone and silver highlights. The Maruti XL6 features a wide instrument panel, a 7.0-inch SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system that is smartphone compatible, a leather wrapped flat bottom steering wheel, steering mounted controls, leather upholstery, rear AC bents, ventilated cup holders, and an overhead console.
The Maruti XL6 features captain seats in the second-row, and reclining seats at the third-row. Safety features on the all new MPV include dual front airbags, ISOFIX child seat anchorages, reverse parking sensors, a high speed warning alert, front seat belts with pre-tensioners and force limiters, ABS with EBS, ESP, and a hill hold function.
Maruti Suzuki has priced the new XL6 between Rs 9.79 lakh, and Rs 11.46 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more in depth about the XL6, click here.
Thoughts About The Official Accessories
We think Maruti Suzuki is trying really hard to keep its customer base loyal. Other manufacturers with vehicles in the same price range are retailing much better that the XL6. We hope the accessories change sales figures and bookings for the XL6. Bookings standing at 2,000 units is a sorry figure in today's markets.