- 9 hrs ago Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Pro Edition Cars Launched: Pro Edition Harrier, Nexon, Tiago, Tigor & Hexa Introduced
- 10 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago Himachal Pradesh To Go 100 Percent Electric By 2030 Says State Government
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Lifestyle 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Maruti Suzuki recently launched its premium MPV offering, the XL6. The all-new offering is far superior when it comes to design, styling, and features. To add more value, Maruti Suzuki has launched official accessories for the XL6.
In addition, the company has added an online configurator on the NEXA experience website. Customers can choose from variety of interior and exterior accessories and take understand how their XL6 vehicles will look with the accessories mounted.
Visual accessories include a door visor chrome insert priced at Rs 3,450, a body side moulding for Rs 2,699, and a number plate garnish for Rs 500. There's also a rear spoiler for Rs 4,900, and a window frame kit for Rs 2,850.
Accessories for the interiors include a deluxe carpet mat for Rs 2,390, and an interior styling kit for Rs 8,190.
The new six-seater MPV is available with a BS-VI ready 1.5-litre petrol SHVS engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of torque. The vehicle is available with a five-speed manual and a four-speed automatic transmission options.
The all-new Maruti Suzuki XL6 is based on the Ertiga MPV and features the Maruti's global design language. Design elements that make it different from the Ertiga are the new grille with a bold cross-bar design element, signature quad LED headlamps, LED DRLs, a distant hood, all black alloys, side claddings, roof rails, and tail lamps with an LED light guide.
The interiors of the all-new XL6 are finished in all-black with stone and silver highlights. The Maruti XL6 features a wide instrument panel, a 7.0-inch SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system that is smartphone compatible, a leather wrapped flat bottom steering wheel, steering mounted controls, leather upholstery, rear AC bents, ventilated cup holders, and an overhead console.
The Maruti XL6 features captain seats in the second-row, and reclining seats at the third-row. Safety features on the all new MPV include dual front airbags, ISOFIX child seat anchorages, reverse parking sensors, a high speed warning alert, front seat belts with pre-tensioners and force limiters, ABS with EBS, ESP, and a hill hold function.
Maruti Suzuki has priced the new XL6 between Rs 9.79 lakh, and Rs 11.46 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more in depth about the XL6, click here.
Thoughts About The Official Accessories
We think Maruti Suzuki is trying really hard to keep its customer base loyal. Other manufacturers with vehicles in the same price range are retailing much better that the XL6. We hope the accessories change sales figures and bookings for the XL6. Bookings standing at 2,000 units is a sorry figure in today's markets.