- 6 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 8 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 9 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 9 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- News Maharashtra, Haryana election results today: Lotus set to bloom again, Opposition hopes for comeback
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza sales for the month of September 2019 has improved compared to August. The Vitara Brezza compact-SUV registered 10,362 units in the previous month, overtaking its main rival, the Hyundai Venue.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza sales registered a 28.17% drop in Y-o-Y sales. However, compared to its sales in August, the Vitara Brezza improved significantly; over 45%.
This has allowed the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to regain the title of the best-selling SUV in India from its rivals. The compact-SUV offering from Maruti Suzuki had lost out to the newly introduced Hyundai Venue in terms of sales over the past couple of months.
The Hyundai Venue came in second place, after registering sales of 7,942 units last month. This is a decline of 15% compared to its August sales, which recorded 9,342 units. The Ford EcoSport completes the top-three slots with 3,139 units of sales; a growth of 8.9% from August 2019 when it registered sales of 2,882 units.
|Rank||Models||September 2019||September 2018||YoY Diff %|
Maruti Suzuki is offering the Vitara Brezza with a host of discounts and festive season benefits. This seems to have worked in favour of the company, especially in terms of sales during the festive season. The Vitara Brezza compact-SUV is offered with Rs 45,000 cash discounts, along with a 5-year warranty. It also receives a host of other benefits and corporate offers as well.
The company has also announced a reduction in prices for most of the popular models in the Indian market. The recent price cut from Maruti Suzuki is due to the corporate tax cuts, which the company has passed on to its customers. All these offers, benefits and price cuts have helped the brand attract more customers towards their models in the Indian market.
Coming back to the list of top-selling compact-SUVs in the Indian market, the Tata Nexon occupies the fourth slot with 2,842 units of sales. The Mahindra XUV300, Honda WR-V and the Mahindra TUV300 occupy the remaining positions in the list. All models have showcased an improvement in monthly sales, indicating the turn-around in the market.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Overtaking The Hyundai Venue In Sales
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is among the most popular SUVs in the Indian market. The compact-SUV has been the best-selling model in the segment for a long time. Maruti Suzuki is now said to be working on the next-generation model of the Vitara Brezza, which is scheduled to go on sale in India soon.