- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Maruti Suzuki just about launched its latest offering, the XL6 MPV. The vehicle is being sold via Maruti's premium NEXA dealers. We now have information about waiting periods across 20 cities in India.
There is no waiting period for the all-new Maruti XL6 at New Delhi, Chennai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh, and Noida.
There are waiting periods of two weeks, three weeks, and 45 days for the Maruti Suzuki XL6 at Gurugram & Patna, Coimbatore & Faridabad, and Ghaziabad respectively.
There is between a two and four week waiting period at Thane, Kolkata, and Mumbai. The waiting period at Pune and Bangalore stands at four weeks.
Customers at Surat have to wait for between four and six weeks and customers at Indore have to wait for six weeks for deliveries of their Maruti XL6 MPVs. There is a waiting period of two weeks at Hyderabad for automatic variants only.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 features a 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The company also offers a four-speed automatic transmission.
The XL6 is available is six colours - Metallic Premium Silver, Metallic Magma Gray, Pearl Brave Khaki, Prime Auburn Red, Pearl Arctic White, and Nexa Blue. Priced at between Rs 9.79 lakh and Rs 11.46 lakh (ex-showroom, India), the Maruti XL6 competes against the Ertiga, the Mahindra Marazzo, and the Renault Lodgy.
Thoughts About The Waiting Period
These waiting periods are fair considering the industry slowdown, and more significantly the number of production days the company operates every week. We expect these waiting periods to reduce once demand goes up in the market. Having said, isn't Auburn a colour on its own? And what is Brave Khaki?