- 6 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 24 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News 1,256 cases of illegal trading, poaching of wildlife recorded from 2017 to 2019: Centre
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Called Uneducated By Meena Kumari’s Step-son; 'She Inflicted Trauma On Our Family'
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Maruti Suzuki just about launched its latest offering, the XL6 MPV. The vehicle is being sold via Maruti's premium NEXA dealers. We now have information about waiting periods across 20 cities in India.
There is no waiting period for the all-new Maruti XL6 at New Delhi, Chennai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh, and Noida.
There are waiting periods of two weeks, three weeks, and 45 days for the Maruti Suzuki XL6 at Gurugram & Patna, Coimbatore & Faridabad, and Ghaziabad respectively.
There is between a two and four week waiting period at Thane, Kolkata, and Mumbai. The waiting period at Pune and Bangalore stands at four weeks.
Customers at Surat have to wait for between four and six weeks and customers at Indore have to wait for six weeks for deliveries of their Maruti XL6 MPVs. There is a waiting period of two weeks at Hyderabad for automatic variants only.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 features a 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The company also offers a four-speed automatic transmission.
The XL6 is available is six colours - Metallic Premium Silver, Metallic Magma Gray, Pearl Brave Khaki, Prime Auburn Red, Pearl Arctic White, and Nexa Blue. Priced at between Rs 9.79 lakh and Rs 11.46 lakh (ex-showroom, India), the Maruti XL6 competes against the Ertiga, the Mahindra Marazzo, and the Renault Lodgy.
Thoughts About The Waiting Period
These waiting periods are fair considering the industry slowdown, and more significantly the number of production days the company operates every week. We expect these waiting periods to reduce once demand goes up in the market. Having said, isn't Auburn a colour on its own? And what is Brave Khaki?