- 2 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 2 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 4 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 4 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- News Watch: Modi visits historic Simtoka Dzong in Bhutan, offers prayers
- Sports Premier League Review: Liverpool and Arsenal set early pace, Pukki hits hat-trick
- Movies Ananya Pandey Got 500 Rupees From ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ Director For Giving A Good Shot!
- Technology Browser Extensions For Online Security
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
India based auto manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has been working on the new XL6 which is based on the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. The new XL6 is slated to be a premium version of the Ertiga, even though it looks very different.
Images of the interior and exterior of the all new XL6 were doing the rounds recently and they revealed a lot of details. Now, there is a new picture of the XL6 that reveals a new colour scheme.
The picture, taken by GaadiWaadi shows the XL6 sporting a deep metallic brown colour that is exclusive to the Maruti Suzuki XL6. The SUV is also slated to retail via Maruti's Nexa dealerships.
This new metallic brown colour will be one of many colour options for the XL6. Rumor has it that the Ertiga and the XL6 will share colour options but some will will remain exclusively for the XL6.
The new XL6 is a six-seater version of the Ertiga, but the vehicle will see design and style changes to the interior and the exteriors. The exteriors have been revealed via spy pics in the past.
The XL6 that is seen here with very little camouflage shows that the front end of the car is different as compared to the Ertiga. The XL6 features a new a new grille and a new chrome bar running across it. The headlamps have been upgraded as well. The SUV also features a silver skid plate at the front.
The XL6 also features body cladding all around the car. It has silver attachments on the running board, blacked out wheels, and a rear skid plate. The all new Maruti Suzuki XL6 also features LED DRLs and what looks like an all-LED headlamp unit.
The XL6 is set to feature same 1.5-litre petrol engine that features in the new Ertiga. This engine produces 103bhp and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine will be available with manual and automatic options.
In other news, Maruti Suzuki has launched a BS-VI petrol version and a CNG version of the Ertiga.The company launched the BS-VI variant yesterday and has priced the vehicle between Rs 7.54 lakh and Rs 10.05 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more about the Ertiga BV-VI, click here.
The CNG variant was launched last Saturday and the company has priced the vehicle starting at Rs 8.82 lakh. To know more about the Ertiga CNG, click here.
Maruti Suzuki sales have been on the decline thanks to the lean period manufacturers have been facing. According to sales data for July 2019, the company recorded a 36 percent decline in sales. Read the entire report here.