- 2 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 4 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 5 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls humble hosts Tamil Thalaivas
- News Watch: Modi visits historic Simtoka Dzong in Bhutan, offers prayers
- Movies Ananya Pandey Got 500 Rupees From ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ Director For Giving A Good Shot!
- Technology Browser Extensions For Online Security
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch its premium six-seater MPV, the XL6 in India on the 21st of August. The new premium MPV from Maruti Suzuki is based on the popular Ertiga offering and has been spied testing multiple times as well.
Now, ahead of its launch Autocar India has revealed the dimensions of the new upcoming Maruti Suzuki XL6. According to the reports, the new XL6 MPV is slightly longer, wider and taller than the standard Ertiga MPV sold in the Indian market.
Here are the dimensions of the new Maruti Suzuki XL6:
- Length: 4,445mm
- Width: 1,775mm
- Height: 1,700mm
- Wheelbase: 2,740mm
- Turning Radius: 5.2 metres
Compared to the standard Ertiga MPV, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 is 50mm longer, 40mm wider and 10mm taller. However, the Wheelbase and the turning radius remains exactly the same.
The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 will also be powered by the same BS-VI compliant 1.5-litre K15B Series petrol engine. This is the same engine which was introduced on the Ertiga MPV recently. It produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque and is mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Maruti Suzuki has also offered the XL6 with a number of updates in terms of design, features and safety equipment. The company recently released official teaser images of the XL6 showcasing various aspects of the new MPV.
This includes the updated front grille, revised instrument cluster and a bunch of other interior changes as well. The most important update, however, comes in the form of the individual captain seats in the second-row. The interior also comes with a blacked-out cabin, along with silver accents which offer a premium feel to the new MPV.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 will be sold exclusively through the brand's premium Nexa dealerships. It will be sold alongside the likes of the Baleno, Ignis and the S-Cross. Bookings for the premium MPV will begin shortly with deliveries set to begin immediately from the time of launch.
*Note: Image used for representational purpose only
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki XL6 Premium Six-Seater MPV
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 will be a more premium offering from the brand in the Indian market. With the company recording its lowest sales figures yet, Maruti Suzuki hopes that the new MPV will help boost their sales. The premium XL6 MPV will continue to compete against the same rivals as the Ertiga; this includes the Mahindra Marazzo and the Toyota Innova Crysta.