- 8 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 10 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 23 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 23 hrs ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- News Knowing one's duty is good: Priyanka Gandhi's jibe at Adityanath's Sonbhadra visit
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Puneri Paltan Vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Lifestyle Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift will come with a sunroof and side airbags as well according to reports. The facelifted Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is due to be launched in the upcoming months and we have been hearing whispers of what it might offer to its buyers. The major difference will be the new petrol engine that will be offered with the Compact SUV.
Now, we have learnt that the facelifted Vitara Brezza will be equipped with more features to make it safer and more premium. A report by Team-BHP states that the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift will come with side curtain airbags and a sunroof.
It must be noted that the side airbags and the sunroof are both features that are available in the Vitara Brezza's main rivals - Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra XUV300. The Vitara Brezza currently comes with just two airbags up front. With the update, two more side airbags will be added to the mix.
A sunroof is considered as one of the premium features and in India it isn't really used for the purpose it was created for in Europe and America. Here, it is used mostly to show-off and sometimes to let in fresh air. However, it is never a bad thing to have a sunroof in the car and since its rivals had the feature, Maruti Suzuki too has decided to add this feature.
As mentioned earlier, the Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift will come with a new petrol engine. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is currently available only with a diesel engine, and yes it is India's favourite engine that powers the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
It is a 1.3-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged diesel unit with a maximum power output of 89bhp and a peak torque output of 200Nm. The facelift is expected to come with a new 1.5-litre diesel engine to replace the unit the currently powers the Brezza. This is a motor that has been developed in-house by Maruti Suzuki and it produces a maximum power output of 94bhp and a peak torque output of 225Nm.
With the facelift the Vitara Brezza will for the first time be made available with a petrol engine. It is the same 1.5-litre naturally aspirated engine that currently powers the Ciaz. It produces a maximum power output of 103bhp and a peak torque output of 138Nm.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza To Get Four Airbags & Sunroof With New Petrol Engine
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is the best-selling product in the compact SUV segment and it is far ahead of the competition in terms of sales. However, the recently launched Hyundai Venue is catching up pretty quickly with over 33,000 bookings in just one month and Maruti Suzuki is taking no chances. The addition of a sunroof and two airbags is set to increase the premium feel.