- just now Renault Car Discounts Around Independence Day: Here Are All The Benefits & Offers Available
- 59 min ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- 1 hr ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- Technology Realme X3 Pro Expected To Pack Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset
- Movies Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan And Others Give A Shout Out To Indian Weavers On National Handloom Day
- Lifestyle 10 Biotin-rich Foods You Should Add In Your Diet Everyday
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Sports BCCI, ECB agree to postpone England's white ball tour to India to early 2021, new trip to include Tests
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Finance RBI To Offer Offline Payments Via Cards, Wallets, Mobiles: Here's How It Works
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maruti Suzuki launched their Nexa dealerships with the idea of giving customers a 'premium' experience. Nexa dealerships have done really well with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and now according to NDTV Auto, the company's electric vehicle models will be retailed out of Nexa dealerships as well.
The Nexa dealerships were launched across the country over 5 years ago, and Maruti Suzuki has a over 250 dealerships in the country. The company plans to add 300 service outlets but the end of the year showing that the company is committed to the Nexa brand.
Maruti Suzuki plans to launch its first electric car in 2020, and the company is building its network before the Electric Vehicles are added to the portfolio. The company has started testing an electric vehicle based on the Wagon R, and has also revealed plans for a battery manufacturing facility in the country. This facility will start manufacturing Lithium-ion batteries from 2020.
Maruti Suzuki will use the 2018 Wagon R as a test base for electric cars in India, and we expect the first EV from the comoany to be a varinat of the Wagon R. Maruti's electric vehicle program for India will be run alongside and with help from Toyota Motor Corporation with who Maruti Suzuki has a vehicle sharing joint venture.
Choosing the Nexa dealership for its electric vehicle portfolio was expected as the cars will come at a premium. The expected price for the electric car is likely to be upwards of Rs 8 lakh. Keeping in mind that prices that high, we're sure the Nexa dealerships will provide an electrifying and premium experince to it's customers.
Thoughts About Electric Cars Sold Via Nexa Dealerships
This is a smart decision by Maruti Suzuki. Retailing electric cars via Nexa dealerships gives a premium impression to customers. We are sure that the Nexa dealers will do a fantastic job. We have experienced their premium experince and we know that potentail customers will be very happy with it.
We also hope that Maruti Suzuki's electric variant of the Wagon R does well. What what we can tell from the images, the car looks great, and we hope it perfroms just as well.