- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- 14 hrs ago New Skoda Rapid Rider Launched In India — Priced At Rs 6.99 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Tata Harrier Painted Range Rover Red By Kitup Automotive — Chic And Up-Market!
- 16 hrs ago 30 Percent Of Motorists In India Use Fake Driving Licenses — New MV Act To Counter It
- News Direct links to check Madurai Kamraj University Result 2019, revaluation details here
- Technology Xiaomi's Most Expensive Smartphone Teased: Will Cost Rs. 4,80,000
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Maruti Suzuki launched their Nexa dealerships with the idea of giving customers a 'premium' experience. Nexa dealerships have done really well with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and now according to NDTV Auto, the company's electric vehicle models will be retailed out of Nexa dealerships as well.
The Nexa dealerships were launched across the country over 5 years ago, and Maruti Suzuki has a over 250 dealerships in the country. The company plans to add 300 service outlets but the end of the year showing that the company is committed to the Nexa brand.
Maruti Suzuki plans to launch its first electric car in 2020, and the company is building its network before the Electric Vehicles are added to the portfolio. The company has started testing an electric vehicle based on the Wagon R, and has also revealed plans for a battery manufacturing facility in the country. This facility will start manufacturing Lithium-ion batteries from 2020.
Maruti Suzuki will use the 2018 Wagon R as a test base for electric cars in India, and we expect the first EV from the comoany to be a varinat of the Wagon R. Maruti's electric vehicle program for India will be run alongside and with help from Toyota Motor Corporation with who Maruti Suzuki has a vehicle sharing joint venture.
Choosing the Nexa dealership for its electric vehicle portfolio was expected as the cars will come at a premium. The expected price for the electric car is likely to be upwards of Rs 8 lakh. Keeping in mind that prices that high, we're sure the Nexa dealerships will provide an electrifying and premium experince to it's customers.
Thoughts About Electric Cars Sold Via Nexa Dealerships
This is a smart decision by Maruti Suzuki. Retailing electric cars via Nexa dealerships gives a premium impression to customers. We are sure that the Nexa dealers will do a fantastic job. We have experienced their premium experince and we know that potentail customers will be very happy with it.
We also hope that Maruti Suzuki's electric variant of the Wagon R does well. What what we can tell from the images, the car looks great, and we hope it perfroms just as well.