- 15 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 17 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 18 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- News Weather today: Light duststorm, thundershowers likely in Delhi
- Sports India beat South Africa 5-1 to win FIH Series Finals
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Maruti Suzuki has unveiled the Nexa Terminal which is basically a mobile Nexa showroom. According to Maruti Suzuki, this will enable it to reach places in India that have so far been untapped by the premium dealerships of Nexa.
This is Maruti Suzuki's attempt to allow all prospective customers to get the Nexa experience even in rural areas without having to travel to the nearest Nexa outlet. Maruti Suzuki launched the Nexa brand of dealerships in September 2015 with the aim of providing a premium experience to a few of its customers.
Maruti Suzuki has since the very beginning had the image of a company that manufactures cheap, reliable, trusty and easy-to-maintain cars. The image of a Maruti Suzuki dealership was one of mediocrity and one wherein the experience wasn't too great.
This was true to an extent as the characteristics of the company was actually like that until then. However, things changed in the Indian automotive market and there was tough competition. Maruti Suzuki was struggling to shake the image of a low-cost car manufacturer even though its cars had already improved massively.
Hence Maruti Suzuki thought it wise to start a new chain of dealerships called Nexa, and these dealerships would cater only to the premium cars Maruti Suzuki has on sale in India. Nexa started off by selling just the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross. The Maruti Suzuki Ignis and Ciaz were then added to the lost of cars sold by the Nexa dealerships.
Soon, we saw the Baleno being added to the Nexa list. These are the four cars that continue to be sold by Nexa dealerships across India. Nexa has grown pretty rapidly over the last four years and currently stands at 360 outlets in 200 cities.
Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director of Marketing & Sales for Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. said, "In less than 4 years of its launch, NEXA has rapidly grown to become the most successful premium retail network in India and contributes over 20% to our total sales. In this short span of time, we have setup over 360 NEXA outlets covering more than 200 cities and added over 9 lakh happy NEXA customers."
He went on to say, "This mobile NEXA terminal will help us to connect with customers in geographies where NEXA outlets are currently not present." India is a vast country and there are several regions where a person has to travel to a bigger town or city to find a car showroom.
Hyundai and Maruti Suzuki have got the largest reach in the country, having dealerships even in smaller towns. However, that is not possible for the Nexa chain of dealerships because it is premium in its nature and won't find as many buyers as Maruti Suzuki or Hyundai.
Hence Maruti Suzuki has launched the new mobile Nexa dealerships to reach such areas to find the few buyers that it can. The mobile dealerships are based in a custom-made body that is built on an Ashok Leyland truck engine and chassis.
Yet another image reveals the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz being displayed in a Eicher truck. More such mobile platforms will be built and these can be seen doing their rounds in rural areas.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Nexa Terminal Mobile Car Dealerships
Maruti Suzuki is one of the few manufacturers that does everything in its capacity to reach out to the people. Though the company's executives know there there won't be many buyers of these premium cars in rural areas, the effort being taken to reach these rural areas is outstanding and deserves applause.