- 19 min ago Fiat’s Plan To Stay Afloat — Surviving The Lean Phase
- 1 hr ago 2020 Land Rover Defender Spotted — Expected 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- Finance Adani Group Shares Rally 16% On Exit Polls Outcome
- Lifestyle Diana Penty's Chic Feather Yellow Dress Made Us Miss Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Cannes 2015 Gown
- News Goa SSC result 2019 to be declared tomorrow at this time
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro to support slow-motion video recording at 960fps
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 11: Mahesh Babu's Movie Remains Invincible
- Sports Barcelona held, Real Madrid end La Liga campaign with 12th loss
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Japanese carmaker Suzuki revealed the Ertiga Sport at last year's Indonesia International Motor Show. Now the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Sport has been spotted testing on Indian roads for the first time by Cartoq.
The video shows the sportier version of the Ertiga MPV from Maruti Suzuki being driven around in the rain. The Ertiga Sport, is expected to arrive in India as the the top-spec version of the second generation MPV. Along with its more aggressive styling on the outside, the new Ertiga Sport is expected to be a six-seater car with a 2+2+2 seating arrangement that should appeal to thjpse looking for a more luxurious experience with the Ertiga.
Compared to the Ertiga, the Sport features more aggressive styling with reworked front and rear bumpers, revised headlamps that play host to integrated LED daytime running lights and new grille with chrome studds dotting its surface along with a new alloy wheel design for the 15-inch units. Inside, the Ertiga Sport gets a flat-bottomed steering wheel, black interiors with faux wood inserts, roofliner done up in beige and a new 'floating' touchscreen infotainment unit.
Under the bonnet, the Ertiga Sport is expected to bring with it Maruti's brand new 1.5-litre diesel engine which just debuted in the Ciaz. The new 1.5-litre powerplant will replace the current 1.3-litre Fiat-sourced multijet engine and cranks out 94bhp and 225Nm of torque. The engine will be paired with a new 6-speed manual gearbox that also debuted on the Ciaz. Both the new enine and gearbox combo are expected to debut on the regular Ertiga in the very near future. The current 1.5-litre petrol engine will remain unchanged.