- 7 hrs ago Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Pro Edition Cars Launched: Pro Edition Harrier, Nexon, Tiago, Tigor & Hexa Introduced
- 8 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Himachal Pradesh To Go 100 Percent Electric By 2030 Says State Government
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Lifestyle 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Japanese carmaker Suzuki revealed the Ertiga Sport at last year's Indonesia International Motor Show. Now the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Sport has been spotted testing on Indian roads for the first time by Cartoq.
The video shows the sportier version of the Ertiga MPV from Maruti Suzuki being driven around in the rain. The Ertiga Sport, is expected to arrive in India as the the top-spec version of the second generation MPV. Along with its more aggressive styling on the outside, the new Ertiga Sport is expected to be a six-seater car with a 2+2+2 seating arrangement that should appeal to thjpse looking for a more luxurious experience with the Ertiga.
Compared to the Ertiga, the Sport features more aggressive styling with reworked front and rear bumpers, revised headlamps that play host to integrated LED daytime running lights and new grille with chrome studds dotting its surface along with a new alloy wheel design for the 15-inch units. Inside, the Ertiga Sport gets a flat-bottomed steering wheel, black interiors with faux wood inserts, roofliner done up in beige and a new 'floating' touchscreen infotainment unit.
Under the bonnet, the Ertiga Sport is expected to bring with it Maruti's brand new 1.5-litre diesel engine which just debuted in the Ciaz. The new 1.5-litre powerplant will replace the current 1.3-litre Fiat-sourced multijet engine and cranks out 94bhp and 225Nm of torque. The engine will be paired with a new 6-speed manual gearbox that also debuted on the Ciaz. Both the new enine and gearbox combo are expected to debut on the regular Ertiga in the very near future. The current 1.5-litre petrol engine will remain unchanged.