- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan And Suresh Gopi In A Single Frame; Fans Can’t Contain The Excitement!
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro First Flash Sale Today: Price, Offers, Specifications
- Finance HDFC Localises Its Website In 6 Indian Languages
- News FIR against unidentified persons for 'editing' Munde's speech
- Sports India Vs South Africa, 3rd Test, Day 3: Live Score: Umesh removes Du Plessis early; Hamza-Bavuma look to grind hosts
- Lifestyle 6 Tips To You If You Are Facing Difficulties In Making Small Talks With Colleagues In The Workplace
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch its S-Presso hatchback in the Indian market on the 30th September. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Maruti Suzuki has released the first official teaser of their upcoming hatchback.
The teaser video released by the brand, gives up a first glimpse of the production-spec S-Presso hatchback. Although, the car has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions.
The video also reveals the sleek front grille, with the centrally-placed ‘Suzuki' logo. The front fascia also showcases the large front bumpers, with the integrated fog lamps and the faux scuff plates at the bottom.
The Maruti S-Presso comes with a brand new design language, inspired by the ‘Future-S' concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. The new S-Presso hatchback will feature a tall SUV-like stance, similar to its main rival the Renault Kwid.
The Maruti S-Presso will be positioned above the Alto K10 in the company's entry-level hatchback segment. A recent report showcased a leaked document, which revealed all the details of the upcoming hatchback in the Indian market.
The document revealed details such as the variants, engine specifications and dimensions of the upcoming Maruti S-Presso hatchback.
According to the document, the Maruti S-Presso will be powered by a 1.0-litre BS-VI compliant petrol engine. It produces 68bhp and 90Nm of peak torque, mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The S-Presso will also come with an AGS automatic transmission on the higher-spec variants as well.
In terms of dimensions, the Maruti S-Presso comes with smaller dimensions compared to its rival, the Kwid. However, the hatchback is taller and also comes with a larger set of 14-inch wheels.
In terms of design, as mentioned before the Maruti S-PResso will borrow design cues from the ‘Future-S' concept. It is also expected to come with projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillights and a host of other design elements; giving it a premium and upmarket feel,
Interiors will also receive a number of features. This includes a centrally located instrument cluster, keyless entry, push-button start/stop, large infotainment display with Maruti Suzuki's latest SmartPlay Studio system and a bunch of other safety equipment as well.
Bookings for the Maruti S-Presso as reported earlier is said to start from the 25th of September. However, certain dealers seem to have already started registering the details of interested customers, who are said to receive priority once bookings officially begin — here are the booking details.
Thoughts On The Maruti S-Presso Video Teaser
The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso hatchback will launch in the Indian market, within the next 10 days. Once launched in India, the Maruti S-Presso will rival the likes of the Renault Kwid and the Datsun redi-GO. We expect the prices for the S-Presso to be in the range of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 3.5 lakh, ex-showroom.